Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Overdrive Pro Flashing Help

I can modify the firmware and and successfully write an edited cfg.txt to the overdrive pro. However, I am stuck at trying to flash it with the right settings. I can see some of the stuff I flashed on the sprint advance settings page such as NAI, mdn, min, prl but still it would just say connecting and it never does.

I don't know what I am missing right now, if somebody could give me some hint I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Newb

Default Re: Overdrive Pro Flashing Help

Time to use DFS or CDMA Ws and go in deep.

Apprentice

DFS CDMA is the program I use. 1st: Do a reset of the Overdrive. After that use program HV Serial Port program. I assume you are using this program. Then after your sure the port is seen in device manager, you need to open NV Serial Port Program and set it up. Login to the program. Settings tab: uncheck "NVT Enabled". Go to Virtual Serial Port tab and use Port Name: Com13 / IP Address 192.168.0.1 / Port: 5503. Connect to the Overdrive with USB AND wireless. Click on Create COM wait and it should say created and Connected. Then DFS should see it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wepro View Post
    I can modify the firmware and and successfully write an edited cfg.txt to the overdrive pro. However, I am stuck at trying to flash it with the right settings. I can see some of the stuff I flashed on the sprint advance settings page such as NAI, mdn, min, prl but still it would just say connecting and it never does.

I don't know what I am missing right now, if somebody could give me some hint I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Hello,

I have an unlocked rom that allows me to wright a custom cfg file to the overdrives but I haven't figured out yet how to turn off the auto update. I use another method to accomplish it but I know it can be done with the cfg file. Have you figured that out?

Thanks

elisa191

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    Hello,

I have an unlocked rom that allows me to wright a custom cfg file to the overdrives but I haven't figured out yet how to turn off the auto update. I use another method to accomplish it but I know it can be done with the cfg file. Have you figured that out?

Thanks

elisa191
    Hey,

Unfortunately, I haven't. I had to use google translator to understand some russian forums talking about how to turn it off but I learned just how to do it with the .bin file posted on there and not through the cfg file.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wepro View Post
    Hey,

Unfortunately, I haven't. I had to use google translator to understand some russian forums talking about how to turn it off but I learned just how to do it with the .bin file posted on there and not through the cfg file.
    Ummmmm......

Thats how I got my information as well!

thanks

elisa191