Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thats what it sounds like 2 me 2. Actually I'd try a simple swab & alcohol next

Quote Originally Posted by meanngreen04 View Post
    Ownmart, it's been my experience that your situation involves a hardware issue and therefor maynot stem to the os but maybe a hardware failure.
    ****, I hope not lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tannus View Post
    Thats what it sounds like 2 me 2. Actually I'd try a simple swab & alcohol next
    Where would you suggest to swab/alc

Take it apart & clean the board. I've fixed some pretty strange working phones just by doing that. It doesn't always work but it doesn't hurt 2 try
    If U don't have NEthing useful 2 post, don't post NEthing @ all

will do, I'll keep ppl posted.hope I still have those tools somewhere...or ebay it is

the solution for ownmart and others simple will install software on any bb almost i use it on all my wtf scratch my head bb's and wham done oh yeah even the ones that dont connect for some reason. now if this dont work for you throw the bb away. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] its called hari unlocker its a big file almost .67gb but it will bring back to life any bb worth bringing back i promise it saved me 37times and counting.by the way just clicc the unlock button

by the way amomare had posted the link to it a long way back but all the links never worked. so i couldn't get it until a couple months ago. But give him credit for htis if he is selling it and tells me that he is i will take it off asap.
    Last edited by RIP MOBILE-FILES; 03-02-2010 at 03:22 AM.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by RIP MOBILE-FILES View Post
    the solution for ownmart and others simple will install software on any bb almost i use it on all my wtf scratch my head bb's and wham done oh yeah even the ones that dont connect for some reason. now if this dont work for you throw the bb away. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] its called hari unlocker its a big file almost .67gb but it will bring back to life any bb worth bringing back i promise it saved me 37times and counting.by the way just clicc the unlock button

by the way amomare had posted the link to it a long way back but all the links never worked. so i couldn't get it until a couple months ago. But give him credit for htis if he is selling it and tells me that he is i will take it off asap.
    what exactly is this software supposed to do? anytime i have an error with a BB that doesn't boot, i use JL_Cmder to wipe the device and i use version 5 or higher of Desktop Manager and/or the Apploader.exe inside the Common Files directory and make sure to get rid of the Vendor.xml file. if this is a method people think will help, post a reply.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast