Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Lg 260 (Rumor) on page plus

Hi all;

Recently I downloaded a few Rumor's with the page plus firmware load that's floting around. Everything works except for mms and web.

After investigation, I see the problem is the username in the wap access area. It should be set to the min and
    something has automatically set it to the MDN. This will not work.

I tried going into menu 0 wap and make the change, but the username is not editable.

I tried putting the settings in the EVDO tab in CDMA workshop, but web still don't work.

Please if someone can assist me here, I would greatly appreciate it.

RJ

BANNED for breaking the rules cricketmodder's Avatar

Taken from here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I've done the flash with file provided and talk and text is fine, but I had to adjust 1 setting to get the web working...thinking outside the box on this one ;-)

After loading the bin & scr provided, I had to load PRL in CDMA Workshop. *228. Then this next step I went the long ways, if theres a shorter way please inform me. i opened LG Download, used 9100 dll, and only in the wap tab, I changed the all zero's in the homepage cell to the MIN, write & BAM! TALK TXT WEB AND MMS

Ill try and edit the file and see if i can fix it so you wont have to do that next time. drop this scr into the 260 folder where the normal scr is located and load it instead and see if works for you.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by cricketmodder; 02-28-2010 at 12:11 AM.

Newb

Thank You CM, that did the trick with the min in the wap username field. However; It didn't fix my problem, but I don't think it's
    a programming issue now. I will call PagePlus tomorrow and have them verify my data is set properly.. Thank YOu again!!!

Very welcome, I would review the files alot closer but i dont know all the PP settings so it makes it difficult for me to know what im am supposed to be looking for. But Im glad it worked, if it is still giving you fits post here and ill see if Myself or an experienced PP modder can take a look at it for you.

Newb

Hi CM:

Thank you very much for your assistance. The script works perfectly now. However; I wonder if it would be possible to make a couple of changes.

1) write the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in the username field in the evdo area for ppp and pap with a password of vzw

Currently, it defaults to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

In the nam area, it would be great if we could default 1088 sid..

Thank you again for your assistance. I would be more than willing to pay you for your time if my request would take a long time.

RJ

Wouldnt take too long, Will get on it and hopefully have something by end of week.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast