Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by mifiguy6573 View Post
    Look, stop being a smart guy, it was a simple honest question buddy. I have no idea what goes on with all the back stabbing you keep referring to in here, I'm just trying to ask a question, like so many in my shoes we need to feel confident before we deal with you or somebody else in this arena. Your tone is not warranted, we're potential customers, try and be more polite, will you.
    Ok

I don't want your business

Thanks though

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Where is the love.

Apprentice

Interesting video that was just passed onto me...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Newb

elisa, did you see the post by pagenotfound. Is that accurate, I'd like you to view it and rebutt here so as to protect your good name. See, love the love

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mifiguy6573 View Post
    elisa, did you see the post by pagenotfound. Is that accurate, I'd like you to view it and rebutt here so as to protect your good name. See, love the love
    Why?

Why do you keep harassing me?

GO AWAY

I ALREADY REBUTTED PNF WHY DON'T YOU SEARCH FOR IT AND READ IT THERE

I know I've said this before, this is not a bashing thread, a thread to discuss ebay rep. Now my take on the wonderful video posted.
    eBay accounts, yes eBay will limit a seller account for negative feedback, but it needs to be large amount of the percentage. eBay will allow multiple accounts for different purposes, an example is for divisions of a company, a company sells products and services, eBay will allow the multiple accounts for both feedback and for accounting reasons.
    Running the same search correctly on the site shown, shows a lot less. The creator of the video wants to trick your eyes by not searching correctly and showing multiple pages for something that shows up on 1 1/2 pages.
    Now my thoughts on it, it is obvious that it is a competitor or enemy of the alleged person who is posting these things. Who would go to such extreme time consuming measures to do that, a disgruntled customer, not likely, a pissed of x-employee, not likely, a competitor in the industry, very likely! Now I dare the poster of the video to post his legal name city and state so someone can try to dig up an alleged dirty PAST on him. Of course you won't because your past is most likely as bad.

We all have a past and usually have a bad part, that's why a back ground check only goes back so far.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234