Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by mifiguy6573 View Post
    elisa " liked" mr goolie but didn't bother to answer my question.
    Buddy if you haven't figured out if you can "Trust" me or not PLEASE take your business elsewhere

Have a great day

elisa191

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

wow,dont you guys get sick of bashing on him? i get sick of having to read all the BS,it clutters up the forum and is in no way productive and does not make for good reading for others, the simple fact is that this horse has been beaten to death and its always "here say" this person said this or that. has anyone here been ripped off by him? i have not heard one person say that they have,and until he does, stop it. lets start getting back to posting something productive instead.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

The download link is broken? Is there anyone who can fix this, thanks a lot!

Newb

I'll take that as you won't provide the links to your seven accounts so I can determine if trust is warranted. It was a honest inquiry, wouldn't you agree.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mifiguy6573 View Post
    I'll take that as you won't provide the links to your seven accounts so I can determine if trust is warranted. It was a honest inquiry, wouldn't you agree.
    No I will not

Why?

Because the reason they are necessary is because so many competitors will log into them and buy items then dispute them and get their money back and then leave negative feedback to try and destroy my account.

WHY WOULD I LIST LINKS TO THEM ALL IN ONE PLACE?

I'm a bit smarter then that but nice try

Also you have been going on and on for months about whether you can trust me or not. Don't you think eventually it just looks like your riding me? I mean if after two months of asking and me telling you where you can go to find out

1 - my main ebay account flashedphones (contains hundreds of positive reviews)
    2 - my youtube account flashedphones (contains thousands of positive reviews)

and thats not enough for you nor have you done that apparently it really discredits your intentions.

I told you to take your business elsewhere already besides did you miss the fact that I am retired now? I don't care about your business or what you think of me

LOL

elisa191
    Last edited by elisa191; 01-01-2014 at 07:52 PM.

Newb

Look, stop being a smart guy, it was a simple honest question buddy. I have no idea what goes on with all the back stabbing you keep referring to in here, I'm just trying to ask a question, like so many in my shoes we need to feel confident before we deal with you or somebody else in this arena. Your tone is not warranted, we're potential customers, try and be more polite, will you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast