Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Default CASH MONEY REWARD: REQUEST: DFS/CDMATOOL for iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S and iPad 3/4/Mini

Hello,

Ok, so, I want to flash my iPhone 5 to another carrier for finacial purposes. None of the CDMA programs like DFS, or atleast the free versions dont' work on anything after the iphone 4. So, DFS/CDMA Tool just came out with one but it is only wholesale.

I was wonder if any ofyou could be so kind and lend me just 1 liscience of it. Or, you can give me your account details and change it later. Please... I swear I only need 1. For my[personal iphone.Pleae help me... I am really in ned for one liscience.

In exchange I will give you MONEY/ CASH thru Paypal or the like and love you forever. I can hhelp you with other stuff to. I ma very experineced in GSM and unlocking CDMA phones to GSM.

Please... It is kind of urgent.

Thank you very much for your kindness!..

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: CASH MONEY REWARD: REQUEST: DFS/CDMATOOL for iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S and iPad 3/4/Mini

what dfs does for ip5 is is nothing new,nor did they come up with a single thing inventive and it only works for vzw iphones because they are already unlocked,so all you need is a writable sim card,a ruim writer and a bundle injection tool which can all be found for free,so you see they dont even flash your phone but instead only write your profile to a sim card which is then just inserted into an unlocked iphone verizon iphone.
    really funny they take credit for this,lol..
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: CASH MONEY REWARD: REQUEST: DFS/CDMATOOL for iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S and iPad 3/4/Mini

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    what dfs does for ip5 is is nothing new,nor did they come up with a single thing inventive and it only works for vzw iphones because they are already unlocked,so all you need is a writable sim card,a ruim writer and a bundle injection tool which can all be found for free,so you see they dont even flash your phone but instead only write your profile to a sim card which is then just inserted into an unlocked iphone verizon iphone.
    really funny they take credit for this,lol..
    No, I want to flash it to a CDMA carrier in which I have to change the sttings with a cdma tool. I am not talking about GSM sim cards. Either way, there is no way to write cdma info to gsm. Two completely different standards.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hjksj Halidn View Post
    No, I want to flash it to a CDMA carrier in which I have to change the sttings with a cdma tool. I am not talking about GSM sim cards. Either way, there is no way to write cdma info to gsm. Two completely different standards.
    That card your talking about is an LTE Card and as far as I know they have NOT released the CDMA Programer for the iphone 5. They claim they have it and they probably do (I have worked with them before and usually if they say they have it they do) but they haven't released it publicly yet even though the website says you can BUY it you can't.

Also for what it would cost - NO ONE - is going to lend you their license. You might be better off asking if you can find a reputable company you can mail it into to have the service done.

Once they release the solution publicly look for CellBros to be one of the first with it in the USA

elisa191

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Hjksj Halidn View Post
    lol,thanks for the info but you dont know what you are saying,the iphone is different from other lte phones,i wont bother to explain why,you can google for that.what i have told you is fact and easily done by anyone with a small bit of knowledge and a couple free tools.the vzw iphone 5 is easily flashed to any other carrier by writing your profiles to a blank sim card,but dont take my word for it do a bit of research on iphone 5 and/or dfs's solution (which is a joke) bu thas how it works and it has nothing to do with lte.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    lol,thanks for the info but you dont know what you are saying,the iphone is different from other lte phones,i wont bother to explain why,you can google for that.what i have told you is fact and easily done by anyone with a small bit of knowledge and a couple free tools.the vzw iphone 5 is easily flashed to any other carrier by writing your profiles to a blank sim card,but dont take my word for it do a bit of research on iphone 5 and/or dfs's solution (which is a joke) bu thas how it works and it has nothing to do with lte.
    ok thanks but can you send me a link, i cant find anything related on google.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast