Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

BANNED

Default Flashedphones.net - free full flashing guides - let us know what you want! 12-17-13

After all these years I am getting out of the commercial flashing business

This is great news for me and my family

This is probably not such great news for many of the crappy flashers out there who have messed with me over the years!

Why you ask?

Well I am going to distribute all my flashing solutions for free at the rate of one per week!

Why?

Why not?

After all the late nights - after all the thousands of dollars - after all the headaches that my competitors have cost me

It only takes me about 30 minutes to produce a flashing video (as you all know I'm pretty good at it) and I get paid via adwords for my video views (ok so there is still a little capitalistic pig side to it as well since I make a nice income off my youtube videos!)

Now everyone will be able to flash

Like I said - Why not?

Ok so in the comments below let me know what device you guys want a solution for this week and the one with the most votes will win

Just know that iPhones are off limits I will not be releasing any iPhone solutions at all ever. Why? I didn't create them and most of my meaningful iphone stuff I got from DFS or Rich so I am not at liberty to post it with very few exceptions.

Just so you guys know I have already posted the Verizon Mifi Solution you can click on the link to go to the post:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Also don't think that I am going away! My wife just convinced me over the last few months to go into retirement but now I will be able to spend more time in development. We have already sold our 4g lte solution (Which is what solidified my retirment package) and we will be working on sprint triband next.
    Last edited by elisa191; 12-17-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Default Re: Flashedphones.net - free full flashing guides - let us know what you want! 12-17-

I vote for the secret for the 15/month plan on mifis

BANNED

Default Re: Flashedphones.net - free full flashing guides - let us know what you want! 12-17-

Quote Originally Posted by ownmart View Post
    I vote for the secret for the 15/month plan on mifis
    -------- the account - that is my secret

elisa191
    Last edited by elisa191; 12-17-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    -------- the account - that is my secret

elisa191
    Can you please elaborate on this?
    I haven't flashed to verizon prepaid before so this is really new to me. I have flashed to page plus and cricket before though.
    I came across some post on google about how to keep the unlimited plan on verizon postpaid account by adding another basic phone/plan on the account and it kind of made me thing maybe that is the way to do it but still not sure... I don't mind paying for a full flashing mifi guide to verizon....I don't mind paying for someone else's time to kinda push me in the right direction.

Do I need to become a premium member to know about this?
    Thanks
    Last edited by wepro; 12-27-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Hey elisa191 how about teaching us how to remote flash ?
    Group Leader : PAGE PLUS SQUAD

Newb

Its easy to remote flash all you need is usb redirector technician edition and teamviewer and set up a vpn on teamviewer and put the customer usb module on the costumer end and install it type your vpn ip from teamviewer in and connect the costumer usb will be displayed on you pc for programing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast