Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newb

Default Re: Flashedphones.net - free full flashing guides - let us know what you want! 12-17-

Thanks, man. You're experience is always appreciated.

Newb

Default Re: Flashedphones.net - free full flashing guides - let us know what you want! 12-17-

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    -------- the account - that is my secret

elisa191
    Can you please elaborate on this?
    I haven't flashed to verizon prepaid before so this is really new to me. I have flashed to page plus and cricket before though.
    I came across some post on google about how to keep the unlimited plan on verizon postpaid account by adding another basic phone/plan on the account and it kind of made me thing maybe that is the way to do it but still not sure... I don't mind paying for a full flashing mifi guide to verizon....I don't mind paying for someone else's time to kinda push me in the right direction.

Do I need to become a premium member to know about this?
    Thanks
    Last edited by wepro; 12-27-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Newb

Its easy to remote flash all you need is usb redirector technician edition and teamviewer and set up a vpn on teamviewer and put the customer usb module on the costumer end and install it type your vpn ip from teamviewer in and connect the costumer usb will be displayed on you pc for programing

Newb

I just started business and need the start to finish on how to flash a mifi 4510 to a pre paid all the software i need all the equipment like the -----s from start to finish can you help me if can email [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] thanks so much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12