Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Flashedphones.net - free full flashing guides - let us know what you want! 12-17-13

After all these years I am getting out of the commercial flashing business

This is great news for me and my family

This is probably not such great news for many of the crappy flashers out there who have messed with me over the years!

Why you ask?

Well I am going to distribute all my flashing solutions for free at the rate of one per week!

Why?

Why not?

After all the late nights - after all the thousands of dollars - after all the headaches that my competitors have cost me

It only takes me about 30 minutes to produce a flashing video (as you all know I'm pretty good at it) and I get paid via adwords for my video views (ok so there is still a little capitalistic pig side to it as well since I make a nice income off my youtube videos!)

Now everyone will be able to flash

Like I said - Why not?

Ok so in the comments below let me know what device you guys want a solution for this week and the one with the most votes will win

Just know that iPhones are off limits I will not be releasing any iPhone solutions at all ever. Why? I didn't create them and most of my meaningful iphone stuff I got from DFS or Rich so I am not at liberty to post it with very few exceptions.

Just so you guys know I have already posted the Verizon Mifi Solution you can click on the link to go to the post:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Also don't think that I am going away! My wife just convinced me over the last few months to go into retirement but now I will be able to spend more time in development. We have already sold our 4g lte solution (Which is what solidified my retirment package) and we will be working on sprint triband next.
    Last edited by elisa191; 12-17-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Default Re: Flashedphones.net - free full flashing guides - let us know what you want! 12-17-

I vote for the secret for the 15/month plan on mifis

BANNED

Default Re: Flashedphones.net - free full flashing guides - let us know what you want! 12-17-

Quote Originally Posted by ownmart View Post
    I vote for the secret for the 15/month plan on mifis
    -------- the account - that is my secret

elisa191
    Last edited by elisa191; 12-17-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Hey elisa191 how about teaching us how to remote flash ?
    Group Leader : PAGE PLUS SQUAD

Newb

Generating 3G keys on a Sprint MVNO without a -----... not Boost.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan White View Post
    Generating 3G keys on a Sprint MVNO without a -----... not Boost.
    I always used -----s

The reason why is that unlike Verizon, Sprint doesn't PUSH the keys to the phone when you activate it. Sprint embeds the keys in the phone when it is manufacured. This obviously pertains to CDMA keys as lte is pushed.

I think you specifically want to know how to flash to Virgin Mobile

You can use the Samsumg Intercept or the Wildfire but you can't read the AAA and the HA keys like your used to with Boost you have to back them up of the device and then manually write them.

It takes a bit longer and the first few times its a real pain

Below is the method I use to pull them and it comes from simonsimons34 over at XDA!

Hope this helps

elisa191

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Sometimes when you flash a new radio, or you mess around in QPST you can break your data. Whats behind the breakage you may ask? Its your AAA and HA shared secrets.

A little background information:

The HA key is what gets you 1x data on your carrier. This is carrier specific, however is NOT phone specific. This could be google'd if you really required it.

The AAA key:
    This IS device specific, you cant google it. Its connected to your account, and the way to get it is not what some consider easy. This is what gets you EVDO speeds, with out it you are stuck on 1x. If you call your carrier they will not give it to you either.

Continuing on to more information...

We will need a few tools to backup the keys, some free some not.
    Team BlueRidge Sense 2.1 (it contains proper apps for using DM PORT)
    QPST (free find it online)
    CDMA Workshop (the demo should be fine, you could also borrow it)
    HTC DIAG drivers (Just google it and find the installation guide)
    Time
    A hex editor

Now for the fun.... (If something seems too vague, google it)

First, we must get msl, use the app MSL Reader in the market.

Now, dial ##PORT# on the you will get a menu, hit enable, and then
    go ahead and enter your MSL.

Now, lets open QPST, set up the phone, and go to EFS in the services tab of QPST

Now in EFS, make a folder called "open sesame door" without quotes all lower case in the root directory of the file system

reboot your phone

Now---- Open CDMA workshop and connect to the com port of your phone

Lets do memory read here, see where stuff is

Readable area from: 013D:0000
    Unreadable area from: 01EA:0000
    Readable area from: C000:0000
    Process is stopped at: C0F1:0000

That says, we can read 013D:0000 and C000:0000 Ill save you time and tell you we need to dump 013D:0000 however (for all vm ive seen)

So now, lets go back to cdma workshop (should be there already) and choose to read Memory, make sure eeprom is not checked

Start address will be 013D:0000 (what i mentioned earlier)
    size 99999999

This will scan the phone and dump everything into a .bin

Lets get a snack while this dumps... It will take a while

Okay, now the thing is dumped, lets call this scan1.bin

Open this in hex now, and hit ctrl+f

search for the word "secret" No quotes of course

now (for vm) you will see vmug33k that is your HA key, the first one showed under secret is ALWAYS HA key

look down one line, whalla, your aaa key is right below. (BACK THIS UP email it to yourself take a picture, ect, DONT LOOSE IT EVER, YOU WONT GET IT BACK)

so now you have your keys backed up, i cant tell you what you can or cannot do with them, it is up to you the end user, however i cannot endorse flashing phones or any illegal activity. In the mannor I am providing this, it is to ONLY save your aaa key incase of a bad radio flash, if you ever find a leaked radio.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast