Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default How to FLASH MIFI 2200 and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net REVISED 12-17-13

How to FLASH MIFI 2200 and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net REVISED 12-17-13

This works not just for the 2200 but for any mifi device

DISCLAIMERS

1 - There is no 100% guarantee when flashing devices as the network admins know a they type of device as soon as it hits
    the network if they choose to know as there are very few ways to disguise header packets.

2 - Verizon OBVIOUSLY can change anything about their network anytime they decide to

3 - Despite what any 0 post 0 Rep "Expert Flasher" states this ABSOLUTELY WORKS EVERY TIME

4 - I wish that I could tell you that there was some magic code we figured out but in the end it all came down to reading

--------- Step by Step Solution ------------
    [hide-thanks]
    1 - Log into Verizon Prepaid by following this link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2 - Scroll down to where it says set up new account and click "Activate Device"

3 - Enter proper zip code on the next page and click "Submit"

4 - Enter in the MEID of your phone (Doesn't matter what you use for a -----) and click "Continue"

5 - Click I want a new number and then click on "Continue"

6 - Click "Select This Plan" on the MONTHLY PLAN

7 - Click on the Monthly 500 minute airtime plan (Notice it says UNLIMITED DATA)

8 - Scroll Down and click "Next"

9 - Fill out the rest of the account information as usual

10 - Activate the account using a Verizon i500 and pull the Profile off of the phone and write it to your mifi device

That is how we do it and your data will not be cut off. Verizon changed their Basic plans so they do not include unlimited 3g data anymore but the 35.00 plan does.

Now you might ask how we still sell these Mifis flashed to Verizon on the $15.00 a month plan

That is OUR SECRET and one I will not be releasing publicly at this time BUT all our accounts are set up on the 35.00 monthly plan

[/hide-thanks]
    Hope this helps some of you out!

elisa191
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 12-17-2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: added hide thanks

Apprentice

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net REVISED 12-17-

On the incredibles 1/2 it also works to write in the meid/profile and activate it with *228 without powering on the d.....

BANNED

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net REVISED 12-17-

Quote Originally Posted by bakenast View Post
    On the incredibles 1/2 it also works to write in the meid/profile and activate it with *228 without powering on the d.....
    You can't read the data keys off the Incredibles properly - Besides how many of you guys who actually flash phones didn't know this????

Do it the way I said and it will work great

BAKENAST always feels the need to spew all over every post I have so he can get post count I guess in a week he will be selling a guide with this "Solution" for $25.00 and telling everyone how I rip so many people off.

elisa191

Newb

Great thanks for this

Newb

I get dropbox error 404 when i try to download the mifi file! Help please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by htcjunkie317 View Post
    I get dropbox error 404 when i try to download the mifi file! Help please!!!!
    What file? The only external link I see in this thread is for Verizon and it works fine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast