Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    You are correct on a couple of things. Although your buddy signed a non-disclosure agreement on those things. This might be market dependent but in my area even premier dealers can flash and sale non cricket phones. They just have to have a certain SQ FT of the store for cricket. I can't disclose much more detail because I am bound by that non-disclosure agreement and I know that as a fact that the carriers watch all the forums.
    I talked to a cricket store that I used to kinda be subcontracted with and they said its only 3k to start for them and I'm gonna get the numbers directly for cricket instead of applying online

Quote Originally Posted by ELHULK View Post
    Just please by all means do not charge $5.00 or free like this dumb guy in az

we offering free flash friday 7/9/10 all day long for our new cricket customer

we can open ur new account too

call or text 602-332**** free flash )

free flash ==================================free flash *****cricket authorized dealer*****
    free flash ==============free flash _+_+_+ free flash+_+_+_+_
    free flash
    oh I won't be doing free flashes, I'll run some kind of special like $20 LG/moto monster flashes with esn change/new line or something though when I open up

Newb

Fabulous suggestions here. I do some freelancing as well. Highly suggest this start up avenue. This gives key view points and a stronger base line to build your business on. Thank you for the suggestions in these posts, for ex: to freelance with pawn shops. This idea has not occurred and I will try immediately to implement. Should I try to freelance to Cricket shops for phone flashing opportunities as well? Do their contracts forbid this? Like wise, I can not even get the area Cricket rep to respond to my many requests for information. I want to activate cell phones and accept payments for/with Cricket. I need to register a username and password to utilize CID, which I have the link to. I've tried Crickets internet links a couple of times requesting info and to be contacted. No result became of this, obviously. I contacted Crickets Headquarters and they said they would not help me and that I had to contact and go through the area rep they directed me to. Went to the area reps store/office, where he was not available during normal business hours. Left a message and contact information for the rep to return a contact with me. And obviously by this post, this did not occur. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Crosstown Cellular is newly establishing itself as well in the Omaha, Nebraska metro area. For our location we are required to pay tax for Services rendered as well as products sold. I am licensed by the state of Nebraska and operate a legitimate operation. Does any one have any other freelance suggestion that I might implement?

Let's see if I might cover some of your questions. At least to my extent of knowledge.

Crickets contract does not forbid anything with regards to flashing, there are 15 stores in my area that have a main store that does the flashing.

For CID access you will need to be a cricket dealer, to activate you will need to be a cricket dealer, to accept payments you will need to be a authorized payment location.

To get ahold of the area rep, it might be hard but don't give up. I know the Area manager for my area very well, but I've also known his father for 10 yrs.

It sound like your almost there, if it's really what you want don't give up. It took me months for me to track him down and actually get a meeting with him.

BABY NEWB

Cricket have new guidelines for becoming a dealer on J15th so they are not taking any dealer app as of now. I have somebody wanting to buy one of my stores and they will not to him till after the 15th. Wait till after that date than try again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345