Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Old Timer

Default Nation PCS. Full Verizon byod. Postpaid coverage. Unlimited plans. Iphone Cdma ok!

There's a new carrier floating around out there called Nation PCS. They are introducing Verizon based mvno plans . Unlimited talk/text and unlimited everything (but data has one gig cap).

Reportedly FULL postpaid Verizon/Alltel byod including Iphone 4 Cdma and all 4G/LTE devices (Thunderbolt, etc.)

Prices still aren't confirmed. Has full Verizon postpaid coverage. Supposedly allows ANY OTHER CDMA device including non Verizon/Alltel ones IF esn activates on their system.

Possibly more byod then Page Plus (no iphone, no LTE devices).

Nation PCS just introed these plans. Will the Verizon byod/mvno short list grow?
    More to come.

Old Timer

Default Re: Verizon mvnos with byod policies besides Page Plus

More to come. Apparently Xila Telecom is using MvnoX Red as a point to launch a bunch of new mini resellers "mvnos" . Among the newbs are My Tay Wireless (those guys are clueless, one rep claimed they could get Tmobile and Att Gsm phones on there...yeah right), My Genesis Mobile (way too expensive) and ACRS Wireless. Nation PCS itself is shuttering its website with a "down for maintenance " status.

There is a STEEP activation fee at all of them I believe. ACRS charges $75. They are offering talk/text unlimited for $49 and unlimited talk/text/1 gig data for $85. Any cdma phone except Verizon prepaid is allowed. That includes the cdma iphone and Thunderbolt/LTE/4G devices (in 3G mode). No other Verizon prepaid/mvno option offers that at this time.

ACRS Wireless is the only serious contender in my view, their owner is the master dealer for Sprint mvno Platinum Tel on the East Coast. He's being straight up saying one gig whereas everyone else is claiming "unlimited" which is a lie.

ACRS has its own website. The others are all cookie cutter company issued sites .

The biggest edges they offer are unlimited talk/text/messaging , full (nearly) cdma byod along with postpaid Verizon coverge. The biggest sticking points will be the prices, especially the activation fees.

Page Plus has nothing to worry about. Two different markets.

Great for Iphone cdma users who want an alternative now and are used to Verizon level prices though.

Old Timer

There are at least two Verizon postpaid byod coverage mvnos running right now off of Xila Telecom's Mvnox red plan.
    1)Nation PCS is running unlimited talk/text/1 gig data, postpaid coverage for ANY cdma phone for $65 with a $35 byod activation fee
    2)ACRS wireless is running the same deal at $70.

ACRS claims to offer a better return to its dealers.

Both offer the ability to byod phones Page Plus and Verizon prepaid can't run (Iphone cdma, Thunderbolt, etc.)

One gig of data is NOT unlimited by any measure but is the most bang for the buck on any Verizon prepaid/mvno plan at this time attached to an unlimited talk/text plan.

One minus is that their unlimited plans do not offer mms. You have to pay per mms (wth).
    Last edited by mobilefreedom; 07-21-2011 at 06:32 PM.

Newb

MVNOX stopped signing new dealers yesterday and seems they are having problems with dealers live portals. But, customers services are still working fine. So, hope they work thru the problems. The extra data and BYOD is really nice.

Newb

New Verizon mvnos are out . There is a Texas based one called Next G which is aggressively seeking dealers nationwide and offers unlimited everything on 3G for $60 (probably 2 gb data cap). Byod is similar to Page Plus. There is another one called Talk 4 Good but they are a pain to apply too. They claim LTE early next year though and allow full byod cdma except prepaid Verizon phones and bad esn Verizon devices.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

i am a next G dealer,there plans rock,unlimited everything is sweet and there is no cap.it really is looking to me like they will be the next cricket or metro,since both carriers are discontinuing to allow byod for some 3 years while they change there networks trying to keep up with the jones's. all those potential customers will need somewhere to go. we are hard at work building flashes for the sprint and us cell to next G phones to try and prepare for this,since most dealers depend on flashing so heavily.
    i am in business with a vzw mvno as there exclusive maker of there custom softwares for there phones.
    the co i build custom phone softawares for is alltalk,an mvno for vzw and a jewish/hebrew based /owned and run company that caters to the jewish community,but there are many more micro mvno that are under 5k customer base.
    so if you see any alltalk phones out there pick one up and look at that sexy firm on those vzw phones i built

also a hundred bucks to any one that can flash ANY ALLTALK phone to any other carrier without changing hardware.
    we made that phone the first true kosher and fully secure phone in the world,it is not flashable.the first model released early this year it was lgvx5500,second model is looking to be moto citrus out early next year,and possibly iphone late next year.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast