Hello All,
First post and I apologize if this is not in correct context but Ive become extremely frustrated with this phone. Ive been studying for weeks and beat my head into the wall trying to get LGNPST, and Bitpm working finally got a working flash except its not. No Web Data MMS. Talk and text only. Problem I believe is in my username as I flash using RIP's files and edited properly I believe replacing the 0's with my MDN. Only problem is the username doesn't revert to my MDN instead it uses my MIN. which is different. Ive gone into the service programming mode and tried to change this setting but alas it wont allow me to delete any characters (by using the clear button) only add characters. My first thought was to add the correct MDN and enter several spaces and hope it would take the first 10 digits? But as this is my main working cell atm I am hesitant to possibly brick this ? It accepts the overwrite by Bitpm because it does change my wap settings but I can't get the username to revert to the MDN. Is it possibly calling this from somewhere else in the file or kernel ? Any help greatly appreciated.