Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Default Re: what are you using for your MIFI programming now that...

Thanks for the reply...

I may have my AAA's mixed up. I have ADD and get things backwards some times.

First off. Under the "Data" tab, (in DFS) the 32 digit HDR passwords keep changing. I put in the 32 digit AAA's write them, then read them. They are still there, as they should be. After I reboot the phone they have changed to weird numbers. Sometimes they will be 14 digits, sometimes 28 but never the 32 that I had put in until I rewrite them.

Under Mip

Profile 1 seems to be sticking just fine (AAA short). But the 32 digit AAA in profile 0 keeps changing to different numbers. Ha is fine.

Do not think the incog is an issue. It's numbers are always the same. In post 29, when I said "when I went back to the phone, I meant the N2"

Thanks,
    John

PS - I'm not at home where the N2 is right now.
    Last edited by pede69; 10-17-2013 at 02:24 PM.

I don't know if it matters but I have had to have both phones reset by boost several times because of error 16's.

J

www.CheckESNFree.com

I don't use DFS, never have, probably never will.

I'm not exactly sure what the issue could be, but something you've done isn't right.

Use QPST, open up connection with it to the Incognito and look at the tabs regarding the PPP Config for Rm, Um, and AN, as well as the M.IP tabs.

Make sure you match the settings from the Incognito to the new phone.

Use QPST to write the Profile 0 Username, HA, and AAA that is from the Incognito.
    Use QPST to write the Profile 1 Username (w/e@boostmobile.sprintpcs.net), the HA (secret), and the AAA (6 digit readable code from the incognito).

If you don't know what the actual AAA is, you need to read NV Items 465-466, and 1192-1194 from the Incognito.

Make sure you DISABLE roaming on the "new phone" and if the settings have the option to select CDMA, GSM, LTE, set it to CDMA only.

I'm sure you've done all this, but switching between multiple programs trying to get 3G working on one phone isn't solving much. Most all of the programs do the same thing, and for 3G, you must have the information correctly wrote to the "new phone".

If all possible, try to get QPST going with both the Incognito and the "new phone" loaded (in QPST) and once you do that we can schedule a teamviewer session.

Email me and we'll setup a day/time. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

www.CheckESNFree.com - Proudly Serving The Wireless Community Since 2008!

BANNED

pede69 hit me up with your email and I will fix your wifes phone for you man

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456