Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: what are you using for your MIFI programming now that...

Well... the mighty elisa chimes in. I was wondering how long it would be before I could post something that I could get you to respond to without asking. hehe...

Well... everywhere I read, people are having a hard time flashing Verizon phones. Some don't seem like rookies.

The last error 16 came from the N2 with the BOOST incog data on it.

I've been using cdmaws 2.7 to pull aaa and ha keys and DFS 4.0 demo to write with.

Actually these phones have quite a history. While they are new-er phones, they were first flashed by a store in Orlando. Everything worked fine except MMS.

Well... I wont get into the details here but both of them inadvertently (or not) got rtn'ed back to Verizon.

And the saga began...

The cell store that did them (60 miles away) refused to do them again without paying. I could not do that again as I had two weeks prior been laid off. Total dicks. This happened within 7 days of original flashing. They would not give me the ----- phones and both the N2 and S3 showed Samsung M520's on our accounts. Both Rev 0 phones. Odd.

So... I have learned quite a bit working with these phones. I have now programmed 2 Sprint and 2 Virgin Mobile phones with no issues.

I purchased an incog and tried to do my wife's phone (N2) and there is NO difference. Voice and text, that's it.

Put the incog on her account, used all features a bit and then pulled AAA and HA keys, wrote data section and M.ip data section.

I did however write both profile 0 and 1 as AlpineMan suggest in his tutorial here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Been over a month now. I guess eventually I'll get the nerve to try again. I'm gun shy as far as our own phones go.

Thanks for replying elisa, I really do appreciate hearing from YOU.

Oh yeah, I really really am trying to learn all this and maybe down the road open a store, but I have ADD and finding a comprehensive easy to understand guide has eluded me thus far.

Thanks,

John
    Daytona Beach

PS - Is there any such thing as some kind of pre-configured file that I could load and just change the keys, meid, esn or whatever and write, and it would be good to go? This would ALSO help me learn. Is that what you meant by a qnc file?

PSS - I think what you are saying about the VW basic plan is that as long as you only use data and not voice or txt, you will not be charged the daily rate charge so you just keep on paying the basic plan charge and using data?
    Last edited by pede69; 10-09-2013 at 01:57 PM.

BANNED

Hello John,

Ya I didn't know these are verizon phones that makes them slightly more complicated but not to hard.

That said probably 80% of "Flashers" can't flash them to boost

you can't pull your keys with 2.7 but you can get your nv items which would work if they were sprint phones but you can't set the R-UIM values correctly without cdma workshop that I know of.

Actually Deathtrip would probably know better then me I have just always used cdma workshop paid edition to do it and on the verizon version you will need to change that to nv only before your data keys will stick and then you need to access the EVDO Mip settings and write them whcih you can do with DFS Demo but there again with the paid version of cdma workshop you just read the whole nam and then write the whole nam back to the phones.

Do that twice reboot do it two more times reboot again and your down the road with data.

Remember to make sure you pull out and throw away the LTE Cards and if they are on 4.2.2 or higher you wont see the 3g icon but data will work if they are lower then 4.2.2 then you can pop in and att sim card and you will see the 3g icon.

I am not sure you can do it with the phones and tools your using but I am no expert with the cracked or free stuff

Sorry

As for being the..... "Mighty elisa" I don't know about that I've just flashed a ton of phones because I'm to dumb to get out of this profession!
    Last edited by elisa191; 10-09-2013 at 06:05 PM.

www.CheckESNFree.com

Heh. Remember, you must change the M.IP profile IP addresses on the VZW device to match that of the Sprint/Boost device.

A lot of people forget there are more settings to change on a Verizon device than a Sprint device, because the Sprint device is already made to work on Sprint. With QPST it's really easy.

Just load up one Programming menu for the Sprint/Boost phone, and another for the Verizon phone. Copy all the values that don't match, save, and as long as you have the M.IP profile 0/1 user/pass set correctly, things should be fine... just like setting up the Verizon MiFi on Boost.

www.CheckESNFree.com - Proudly Serving The Wireless Community Since 2008!

Apprentice

cant delete my message lol
    Last edited by bakenast; 10-09-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Hey deathtrip...

Appreciate you chiming in

And thank you very much for your expert tips elisa.

Correct me where I am going wrong.

I use cdmaws 2.7 to pull 1192 (32 character aaa) and 466 gives me 14 numbers and I use the last 12 for aaa short.

Everyone already knows that the ha is "secret" for verizon phones.

And DFS to write. The more I think about it, the more I wonder if DFS may be the problem. Seems like the aaa 32 and 12 are always changing.

I'd like to have the paid cdmaws but just can't wrap my head around it locking onto ONE computer.

Once I have the keys, I write them in the data and mip area. I put the meid and esn in the phone and write them. Of course the other data as
    well.

Wow too must stuff to write here.

John

PS - I do change all data to sprint/boost
    Last edited by pede69; 10-09-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Hello John,

Ya I didn't know these are verizon phones that makes them slightly more complicated but not to hard.

That said probably 80% of "Flashers" can't flash them to boost

you can't pull your keys with 2.7 but you can get your nv items which would work if they were sprint phones but you can't set the R-UIM values correctly without cdma workshop that I know of.

Actually Deathtrip would probably know better then me I have just always used cdma workshop paid edition to do it and on the verizon version you will need to change that to nv only before your data keys will stick and then you need to access the EVDO Mip settings and write them whcih you can do with DFS Demo but there again with the paid version of cdma workshop you just read the whole nam and then write the whole nam back to the phones.

Do that twice reboot do it two more times reboot again and your down the road with data.

Remember to make sure you pull out and throw away the LTE Cards and if they are on 4.2.2 or higher you wont see the 3g icon but data will work if they are lower then 4.2.2 then you can pop in and att sim card and you will see the 3g icon.

I am not sure you can do it with the phones and tools your using but I am no expert with the cracked or free stuff

Sorry

As for being the..... "Mighty elisa" I don't know about that I've just flashed a ton of phones because I'm to dumb to get out of this profession!

oops... I think I just caught on to something...

When you refer to keys, are you not referring to the aaa and ha keys?

If you are not, then I have not even learned about any other keys yet. Wow.

Let me know about this please.

John
    Last edited by pede69; 10-09-2013 at 11:22 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast