So, my father was wanting to cancel his home phone, and get a cheap prepaid pay as you go since he doesnt use phone much, i advised to get the gophone thinking he could port his home number in,,which of course I was wrong, he had to order a att phone to do this,, the question here is, is there any way to make or buy a duplicate sim card, that he can stick in the "gophone that he was unable to port the number in" but not have to pay for a extra line,, like could he have 2 prepaid phones with the same number and share the pay-go minutes so he could keep one in his truck etc.... hope that wasnt to confusing thanks