Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Premium Member

Default Funny Customers...What they do and say....

Every day you get that one customer that comes in and makes the crappy week worth while by saying something utterly ridiculous and magnificently dumb. Share it...keep us laughing.

My ultimate customer came in yesterday with his HTC 6900. I had programmed it the day before and he explained that it was not working. After careful examination, I noticed the sides were pried apart and screws backed out. I told him that it must have been dropped or opened. He said that he " fell asleep with it under his pillow and this must've been why it was not working." Well, I took it apart and it had more corrossion than a car battery terminal. Told him it was water damaged and he said he must've sweated through his pillow....wow...
    To simply seek is overrated. That's why you have search.

Default Re: Funny Customers...What they do and say....

where is his house at...hell?

lmao

THAT WAS FUNNY HE GOT HELLA OVER ACTIVE SWEAT GLANDS

I had a customer who had a lg rumor LOL I flashed it for her and she came back the next day and said her phone wasn't working so I reflashed it for free i got good customer service. LOl.But then she came back the next day saying she had a problem again. This time I charged her. Come to find out her mdn was changed in the phone.So the next day she came back with the same problem. I charged her again. I was like what is going on she said I just don't know. Believe it our not she came back again with her son and had the same problem. So I charged her again and said how slow is she. Then thought she must be trying to learn how to flash or something. So I handed her the phone and she gave it to her son.I look over he was hitting the buttons and was in the service programming menu changing her mdn. LOL. I told her this and she was so mad she screamed at the little boy. He dropped the phone and ran. She chased him and slipped on the phone and she went high in the air and landed hard. The little boy laughed and that made me laugh so hard i almost pissed my pants. She really got mad and said fucc cricket here you can have this phone i am going back to t-mobile. That was the funniest moment I ever had in this business. I know i will never have a moment top that one but I hope I do LOL.

Mr._Administrator Mr._Pseudonym's Avatar

;^) The boy sounds like a born hacker and cracker!

:^/°º(I wonder how soon he'll start posting here, sharing his new discoveries....)
    Official CricKet Mafia member

Premium Member

Today, well I just got off the phone with another customer who cussed me out. He said "i've been looking for your store for 3 hours, why the f did you lie to me about having one." This was the same guy that was less than a block down the road 2 hours earlier. I explained to him where our location was 5 different times over the phone, gave him directions, gave him the address, and did all but go pick him up. He asked to speak to the owner and I said I'm speaking. After cursing some more, I explained to him that if he could not find the store it was most likely he wouldn't make a good customer.
    To simply seek is overrated. That's why you have search.