Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Security Certificates

So I just wanted to get a general discussion from people who may know a little about the subject. I wanted to ask a few things and maybe even condense the answers to the following questions for people in my situation. But first a little background, I have an LG vx9100 which I just got recently after I use to have a vx9000 about 7 years ago. Anyways I just recently updated it to v07 and was wondering if anyone had an answer to the answer if there is a difference between the security certificate and the V07 update?
    Also I wanted to know if there is a site where there are games and apps for the vx9100?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Security Certificates

Quote Originally Posted by wutangzus200 View Post
    was wondering if anyone had an answer to the answer if there is a difference between the security certificate and the V07 update?
    Also I wanted to know if there is a site where there are games and apps for the vx9100?
    um not sure what you are asking,and as for games and support site for that phone,its gonna be a negative the nv2 is an old phone and a feature phone at that,so no love for it anymore,you might be able to find some old stuff floating around on the web but nothing new
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Security Certificates

We need to make sure the thing works first.