I've been using LGNPST to read and write NV Items on the VX10000 (Voyager) for a few months, and it works perfectly the majority of the time. However, before today I would occasionally receive the following error after clicking "Phone Setting" button:

"Failed to load XML file."

Obviously, when receiving this error I was unable to NV read and write in LGNPST.

I received this error again today when attempting to flash a Voyager that was continually giving me a "not available external hidden menu" error every time I attempted to access the service programming menu. As I was unable to change the WAP Username from the service programming menu, and I was unable to NV Edit the WAP Username in LGNPST, I was on the verge of informing my customer that I would be unable to get WAP working on their Voyager, as I wasn't able to find a solution after searching our favorite forums. However, after a little tinkering, I was able to resolve this error. Here's how:
  • [li]Make sure LGNPST is not running.[/li]
    [li]If you have successfully flashed an enV Touch with LGNPST, navigate to C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\Model\VX11000. You will see a file titled "Setting.xml" located within this directory. Open this file with WordPad and change the Model name (second line down from the top) from "VX11000" to "VX10000". From the File menu, select Save As... and save it to C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\Model\VX10000 with the same name.[/li]
    [li]If you have not successfully flashed an enV Touch with LGNPST, or you are unable to locate "Setting.xml", download my modified version of this file from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and copy it to C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\Model\VX10000.[/li]
    [li]Launch LGNPST and click the "Phone Setting" button. The NV Edit window should open normally.[/li]

And that's it! I no longer have to worry about receiving the "Failed to load XML file" error when NV Editing a VX10000 with LGNPST!!!