Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Here is my custom tool to add mms on cricket androids (free now)

ok i decided to post my universal mms tool for cricket for free,it will add mms to most any android on any os from 1.0 to 4.2.2

there are a few phones it wont work on,such as the new motos,we have a newer tool for them,(not free yet)

anyway this tool will look at your installed os and select the correct exploit for your device then ad the app to your phone,then enable it,then spam you with an ad for iphonecdmatool.com
    enjoy!!

i have one for metro,pageplus,and a few other carriers,i will consider posting them also.

[hide-thanks]http://www.mediafire.com/?y65ae1g1w7kwbs5[/hide-thanks]
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 09-24-2013 at 05:24 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Here is my custom tool to add mms on cricket androids (free now)

I need pageplus and metro please

Mr. Hathaway...

Would you consider placing a download link for the
    Verizon Samsung's to Boost MMS and/or Data/MMS
    solution here please?

Like the S2, S3 ,S4 and Note 2.

Thank you for your consideration,
    John
    Last edited by pede69; 09-22-2013 at 06:58 PM.

CDMA GURUS Booster

i never made one for boost because i do not flash to boost,we turn away alot of walk in biz because we dont,i have considered starting to,but as of right now i do not have any boost files other than what i have needed to flash there phones to other carriers.
    however we/I do have services for hire,we make custom flash files,firms,programs ect.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Thank you for the response Mr. Hathaway...

That's too bad... Boost is really big where I am and the only remaining prepaid carrier that offers a truly unlimited plan.
    Even though their data performance leaves much to be desired.

Since that is out, I am wondering if you might be kind enough to help me in my quest for knowledge in another area?

I have searched but can not find information suitable for me to understand.

At present I am seeking to gain an understanding into the application of AAA and HA keys.

What I mean specifically is, as an example, the guys selling dead ----- phones on eBay with good ESN's.

If you use just a good (you have and own a dead ----- phone) ESN and MEID, how is the data packets
    authorised on flashed phones?

Where do the AAA and HA keys come from to program the phone? I was told from someone that Boost
    is the ONLY carrier that does NOT push AAA and HA keys to the phone on activation. Any truth to this?
    (I know you said that you do not work with Boost but I thought you might still know)

Would I just pull the keys from the phone to be flashed and use them? That would mean that I would
    just flash the phone as normal with appropriate carrier data and activate?

I'm not even sure that I am conveying my lack of understating correctly but please note that any advice,
    tips or knowledge you would be kind enough to share about AAA and HA keys would greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
    John

CDMA GURUS Booster

well generally the dmu file writes the usually encrypted values to those fields, it is also generally an algorithm of the meid/esn and akey.
    that is why you would need to pull those values from the ebay phone and then write that phones meid/esn to your phone so it all will be the same,your phone may or may not have a dmu file, if it does its not going to generate the correct algorithm for boost,hence the need to bypass it and write those values your self.

this subject is not really allowed to be discussed here,only in the premium section,and i am probly outta line answering this so i wont go any further into detail,i only answered you for educational reasons,but lets leave it at that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast