Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: AAA and HA Keys Learning Questions...

not many people are going to answer you because that subject is not allowed for the most part because of obvious reasons.
    you cant read those passwords because those nv items are set with a value that tells the phone that after it is set to delete it from the nv so it is not readable because its not in the place you are reading anymore and not stored in the nv but only stored now in a locked part of the memory in a different file system.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BANNED

Default Re: AAA and HA Keys Learning Questions...

Hello,

Well first of all you have to understand that Sprint owns different types of cdma systems and depending on which system is in your area will give you different options for flashing to Boost. In most of the USA sprint uses a Code division multiplexing system commonly refereed to as synchronous CDMA or widely known in the USA as W-CDMA (although W-CDMA can run different techniques Sprint hevaly relies on synchronous). On this system Boost relies on the phone having the keys programmed in them from the factory.

HOWEVER

More recently sprint has updated or added hardware or bought smaller networks in select markets to be able to run the much faster CDMA2000 which allows them to run time division multiple access or TDMA which almost doubles user throughput vers W-CDMA equipment although they can essentially run the same spectrum protacals over all their equipment if they wanted it would be very difficult to synchronize and it would not be coat effective.

SO with that as our background - Essentially Sprint runs two different CDMA Systems it will make more sense.

On the old W-CDMA system sprint relys on the ----- having the keys programed in the handset

On the newer CDMA2000 systems sprint will push the keys to the handset (Just like Verizon because its the same system verizon runs)

So depending where you live and flash will depend if you need Physical working -----s

--------------------------------- CAPITALISTIC PLUG INSERTED HERE ------------------------------------------------

I SELL BOOST -----S IF YOU NEED THEM FOR $20.00 PLUS SHIPPING AND I HAVE A TON

--------------------------------- END CAPITALISTIC PLUG INSERTED HERE -------------------------------------------

or you may just need a clean meid to activate and let sprint push the keys to the handset

Once you have the keys you can do what you do with them!

Hope this clears it up a bit

elisa191

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12