Join Today

Site Sponsor

Default Cricket Advisor

I thought cricket was insane with the new cricket advisor forum. But I would recommend that anyone who has a cricket related issue for billing, cricket branded handset issues, service post there.
    I posted a couple of complaints about a 4 month old billing issue that customer service would not fix nor would the corp store and another issue with my CNAM that was 1 1/2 yr old problem.
    I received a PM from the moderator from there "a cricket corp employee" saying she would look into the matter a couple weeks went by and I just got a call from the cricket corp customer service in California and now my issues have been resolved with a 15 minute phone call with the right person.

Old Timer

Default Re: Cricket Advisor

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc link=topic=341.msg952#msg952 date=1265755875
    I thought cricket was insane with the new cricket advisor forum. But I would recommend that anyone who has a cricket related issue for billing, cricket branded handset issues, service post there.
    I posted a couple of complaints about a 4 month old billing issue that customer service would not fix nor would the corp store and another issue with my CNAM that was 1 1/2 yr old problem.
    I received a PM from the moderator from there "a cricket corp employee" saying she would look into the matter a couple weeks went by and I just got a call from the cricket corp customer service in California and now my issues have been resolved with a 15 minute phone call with the right person.
    Is this a dealer exclusive forum? could you post the link? Sounds like an awesome deal.
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 03-02-2010 at 05:12 PM.

Default Re: Cricket Advisor

Quote Originally Posted by smitty68521 link=topic=341.msg966#msg966 date=1265766755
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc link=topic=341.msg952#msg952 date=1265755875
    Is this a dealer exclusive forum? could you post the link? Sounds like an awesome deal.
    It's open to anyone with a cricket account [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 03-02-2010 at 05:11 PM.