Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newb

VX9100 and the confusion continues

So here is what I know since this is my first time attempting this. I am trying to flash my vx9100 to V7 currently from what I think i can see on LGNPST is that it is on V03. Currently I am running LGNPST V2.2.3, I have read numerous websites and have gathered the following information.
    A. I need to update first to V06 ... reason I dunno I haven't seen to many explanations
    B. The file I have to upgrade...LGVX9100_VX910V07.zip, has a file in it called VX910V07_03.bin I have read in another forum that you use that in LGNPST in order to update. But it returns back with an error, Failed to load XML file.
    B. I found a possible solution to the previous problem which is for me to use a file called VX9100 DLL.msi, which installs and I am running windows 7 so it doesn't mention anything about it installing correctly. I then try the process again to no avail.
    C. I then thought maybe I should try to search for the V06 software, problem is all the links are from 3 years ago at the earliest and are all dead.

So that is where I am at if I had something to share with everyone I would sadly this is a new area I am trying to learn about. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: VX9100 and the confusion continues

I recommend to use LGdownload to upgrade your device.
    If someone has helped you please show your appreciation and hit the Thanks button.
    Check out our server for any GSM Unlock phone or Blackberry CDMA SPC Code
    1# Sourceunlocks.com

Newb

Ok funny you should mention that. I stumbled accross that right after I posted this and messed around with it for a bit. So far this is what happens. Right off the bat it cannot find the model number nor the DLL on the phone. I maybe a novice but i feel that seems to be worthy of note I am currently running V1.3.6.3. I also wish to point out a couple of other things I have noted. First being when I try to put in V07 dll it returns saying can't load dll file to the memory. When I googled that i found out that I need to set a directory for it i believe, (mind you at this point in time I have already set it straight to the dll file and not a directory.) I have already clicked the button to click to check for dll and then proceeded to hit the one right next to it saying DLL(select dll) which returns with an error there is no correct model string. which i believe has to do with the fact that the model is unknown.
    Last edited by wutangzus200; 09-18-2013 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Further information added

What dll You have? there are 2 dll's LGNPST DLL and LGDOWNLOAD DLL.
    If someone has helped you please show your appreciation and hit the Thanks button.
    1# Sourceunlocks.com

Newb

Currently this is every dll that i have:
    -LGNPST_LS860.dll
    -LGNPST_GenericModel_Ver_1_0_1_2.dll
    -VX9100.dll
    specte
    That is it not included the numerous ones located within there respective programs.

This is VX9100 dll installer, for LG VX9100. Install this to flash or upgrade your phone.

[HIDE-THANKS]https://www.dropbox.com/s/7dc7nrpirsf89a0/VX9100%20DLL.rar[/HIDE-THANKS]
    1# Sourceunlocks.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast