Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newb

Default Do You Think THis is a SCAM ?

HI i seen this on eBay and don't know if this is good or a scam . what do you think , and if you would buy it ? if i can't post links here im sorry but here is link [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by skinnyman; 09-03-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Default Re: Do You Think THis is a SCAM ?

Is it a scam, no! Does it have good feedback yes [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    While you may find a few users that seem to troll the web and cyber stock that seller, there are even more that have nothing bad on only good things to say about it.

I've moved your post out of the web os forum to the more general misc Android forums.

Newb

Do you think Bypassing is better than this or this is better than bypass ?

Apprentice

On my end i tried the bypass keys video, it didnt help or keep data on, any longer, The custom hotspots sold at least the one I received are flashed vzw fascinate's to pp, used as the hotspot tether, that are able to receive the ota updates since there vzw id assume,, I flashed a better radio in mine and it keeps it in 3g now instead of switiching to 1x, theres kernals that can be flashed into phone as well, that make it perform much better, but my internet is too slow to download them right now .. Just buy a fascinate and learn to flash yourself youd be happy you did in the long run,, or if you need quick internet and dont care by the hotspot and be happy too..

- - - Updated - - -

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyman View Post
    HI i seen this on eBay and don't know if this is good or a scam . what do you think , and if you would buy it ? if i can't post links here im sorry but here is link [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

LOL......

No this is not a scam we sell quite a few of these and they work great. Check my feedback!

Thanks

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by bakenast View Post
    On my end i tried the bypass keys video, it didnt help or keep data on, any longer, The custom hotspots sold at least the one I received are flashed vzw fascinate's to pp, used as the hotspot tether, that are able to receive the ota updates since there vzw id assume,, I flashed a better radio in mine and it keeps it in 3g now instead of switiching to 1x, theres kernals that can be flashed into phone as well, that make it perform much better, but my internet is too slow to download them right now .. Just buy a fascinate and learn to flash yourself youd be happy you did in the long run,, or if you need quick internet and dont care by the hotspot and be happy too..

- - - Updated - - -
    LOL there is not (and never was) any "bypass" ... I hope you realize that.

Fascinate are very old phones, would not be my first choice. Will get the job done but not in stellar fashion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast