Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Old Timer

Default Re: Our online stats so far this month

I think that helps a lot. Also how we put our posts helps a lot too. For example, the work RIP did on the Samsung files was awesome. He actually took the time to say what each one was. That helps in the search engine results as well.

In two years this will be a big time site for info. I say that because as time goes on, we will get more of the heavyweights involved and heck even some of the newbies will become heavyweights as well. I was even a newbie at one time. lol

The key is the amount of information we have on here. It's growing everyday too. That will help. I look forward to the day when someone will be able to type in "Samsung u340 full flash to cricket" on google and our website come up. And it won't be long.

I don't think Google has done a web crawl yet. Mainly because M-F is still showing up even though it's been down a couple of weeks. Perhaps that will change in a couple of weeks. Not so sure how that works.

Mr._Administrator Mr._Pseudonym's Avatar

[quote author=Dex link=topic=305.msg877#msg877 date=1265686275] i will say u google cdma gurus and we are #1
    [/quote]

;^) Yep, I just tried it and verified that it works.

:^/ However, more soberingly, if you google just plain "CDMA Guru," without the s, we don't show up at all. So, fame is relative. Still, it's good that we're showing up.

I'll also second the pats on the back for RIP; mentioning in a post what the link is for, and what it does goes a long way toward making it clear to the reader. As things are now, we're a great resource for the reader who knows what file he's looking for, but we could become more "novice friendly," if we add in more detail.
    Official CricKet Mafia member

I FEEL HONORED I BEEN WANTING TO HELP OUT AND I TRY IN EVERY WAY I COULD. I OFTEN GOT RANTED AT MOBILE-FILES DOT COM AND DOWN ON HOFO FOR SHARE INFO. THAT WHY I WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE GOOD DETAILED WORK WHEN NOT IN LAZY MODE. ALSO FROM GETTING NOTICED FROM RESPECTED MEMBERS LIKE YOURSELVES MAKES ME PROUD. THIS IS THE NEW HOME OF FLASHING. I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE OF IT. I SEE A MASS MIGRATION IN THE NEXT SEVERAL WEEKS. I AM GLAD TO BE APART OF THIS. BY THE WAY ANYONE KNOW ALOT ABOUT ROMS POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION THAT IS MY NEXT EXPLOIT.

Old Timer

[quote author=RIP MOBILE-FILES link=topic=305.msg902#msg902 date=1265695089]
    I FEEL HONORED I BEEN WANTING TO HELP OUT AND I TRY IN EVERY WAY I COULD. I OFTEN GOT RANTED AT MOBILE-FILES DOT COM AND DOWN ON HOFO FOR SHARE INFO. THAT WHY I WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE GOOD DETAILED WORK WHEN NOT IN LAZY MODE. ALSO FROM GETTING NOTICED FROM RESPECTED MEMBERS LIKE YOURSELVES MAKES ME PROUD. THIS IS THE NEW HOME OF FLASHING. I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE OF IT. I SEE A MASS MIGRATION IN THE NEXT SEVERAL WEEKS. I AM GLAD TO BE APART OF THIS. BY THE WAY ANYONE KNOW ALOT ABOUT ROMS POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION THAT IS MY NEXT EXPLOIT.
    [/quote]

I'm glad you like the site man. That really means a lot to me. We have all worked hard to get info up on here and to make it a useful site. And it is members like you that are slowly making us the most complete site on the net.

It is really nice when you see a lot of the faces from the old M-F. Makes it seem like a reunion. lol

By the way, no offense but you sound like you are really into this with the all caps. ;D

I was sorry about that very bad habit.I will likely become a repeat offender just tell everyone i talk real loud cause i am half deaf.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12