Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default MIFI Alternative

Quote Originally Posted by bakenast View Post
    gusto works great on my end too, unless youve got a familly that does massive downloading, ive only had to reflash once in last month, and only takes about 2 minutes, and it keeps you from forgetting how to flash,,, defintley a cheap solution with a simple fix, if you dont wanna spend a bunch of money on a for now pro-claimed solution that wont get shut off.... Untill of course verizon patches it as well..

my friends, this forum is not to learn or share information. This forum is to make money .. Lol

Default MIFI Alternative

Quote Originally Posted by candikel View Post
    my friends, this forum is not to learn or share information. This forum is to make money .. Lol
    Judging by your statement that you did not or could not read Post #1 of this thread or any other post/thread here.
    Why yes the forum needs to make money, If it doesn't it would/could not be here. And guess what it takes money and a large amount to run this forum and any other forum.
    Hosting, good hosting on dedicated hardware, = $200+/mo not the crapping shared/VPS that cost $5-$60/mo.
    Maintenance, upgrades, etc= $3000+/yr

So lets see our advertising right now doesn't make a whole lot, summer is slow with advertising. Premium members are the ones that help the most with the expenses, because all those funds go towards hosting, upgrades, etc, and we all appreciate that.

Apprentice

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    Another option that several of us have come up with for veriozn basic is to use an android phone that will OTA the new data keys ...We sell these for 99.00
    Which models are you selling? Are they Rev.A? Are they already flashed to Verizon with a basic d-phone? How do they connect to a PC: as tethered or wifi-hotspot? Are the download/upload speeds the same as with Rev.A EVDO-modems?
    Last edited by rybshik; 07-19-2013 at 04:59 PM.

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

I can get anyone going with Next G Mobile that is interested pm me. 3GB Data $60, 5G Data $75 Nationwide Coverage.

Apprentice

I see on ebay people are selling proclaimed guarentee fixes to the data shut off by verizon, i hope people are like me and decide not to pay a bunch of money on a device again thats guarenteed to not go out... just as they were sold before,, obviously if verizon fixed it first problem it will patch this even quicker.. just learn to flash to verizon pp and if data goes out just get new keys with ..... takes like 2 minutes super easy and fast and save a lot of money over another big solution... if you only use one d..... to flash ur mifi with your data flag will be limited, well at least in my case of only 8 mifis... Just thinking of the little guy trying to save money

Newb BABY NEWB

Can anyone contact me with purchase info? Unable to pm at this time.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast