Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    Yea, yours is a Samsung Fascinate and you don't root and you don't install custom kernel like you say in your ebay listing. How is everyone else's is slow as dirt and only yours is faster than the mifis? I have tested the Fascinate and others and the speeds are practically identical, at least at my location. And I didn't install custom kernels or anything to kill throttling, lol funniest thing I ever heard so far, throttle killing?

Who the hell are you?

1 - you tell me that I am lying in your first sentence so in my opinion your an idiot!

2 - We ROOT every phone we send out as a mifi

3 - We don't ONLY use the i500 we have this solution ported to 4 phones now

4 - On all the phones we use a custom kernel for reasons you wouldn't comprehend (Judging by your level of ignorance) and I wouldn't explain it anyhow.

5 - Your right the fascinate you tested was slow as dirt just like our competitors - Do you know why? Because you don't know how to disable throtteling

Our android hotspots run 600kbs - 1400kbs

You don't know us - You have never worked in my shop - you don't know how we do anything so stop pretending

Keep hating were used to it

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

You must've misunderstood. I said I get same speed with the Fascinate and others as the MIFIs. You only get 1400kbs max? I get up to 2500kbs without "throttle killing". So your flashing is nothing special.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    You must've misunderstood. I said I get same speed with the Fascinate and others as the MIFIs. You only get 1400kbs max? I get up to 2500kbs without "throttle killing". So your flashing is nothing special.
    You get 4g on an evdo phone huh....

Man your going to put everyone out of business with that

In some select areas you will get up to 3.5 speed but its rear (and I'm betting you have no idea why)

If you actually post a listing and SELL it CLAIMING 2.5 or anything like that you will get disputed and neg'ed to death!

Send your phone to a customer in just about any city and they will get 350kbs - 550kbs - that isn't 2.5

Of course your next post will say something like you have sold 274,000 of these one to every city east of the Mississippi and they all get like 7.5 download but dont forget in your post above YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT AS THOUGH THEY WERE FACT.

In other words YOU MADE THEM UP

So why would anyone not think that your simply making everything up?

You remind me of another FLAMER that went by the name PAGENOTFOUND

OBVIOUSLY you think I am some idiot who doesn't know jack so I will just conseed to you and just let you win Captain Jack

Your Dick is bigger then mine (Hope that helps you sleep well tonight)
    Last edited by elisa191; 08-31-2013 at 10:57 PM.

Apprentice

I actually had a someone that purchased a flashed mifi off ebay and the data went out and they said the seller kept sending them different mifis which kept going out, and then sent a fascinate i500, and they said it worked but service was horrible,, and I helped them out with how to reflash,and they were kind and sent me there fascinate that they didnt have a use for,, they also sent me the "how to guide" they received, that i was gonna upload but cant find in my email, im not sure of the ebay seller they got it from yet
    i dont know anything about these phones, if its rooted/custom kernals etc, but i did flash it to pp and data does stick but service and speed is defintly horrible compared to mifis.... So i ordered another phone, to see if maybe its just the phone, but have not got it yet to test...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bakenast View Post
    I actually had a someone that purchased a flashed mifi off ebay and the data went out and they said the seller kept sending them different mifis which kept going out, and then sent a fascinate i500, and they said it worked but service was horrible,, and I helped them out with how to reflash,and they were kind and sent me there fascinate that they didnt have a use for,, they also sent me the "how to guide" they received, that i was gonna upload but cant find in my email, im not sure of the ebay seller they got it from yet
    i dont know anything about these phones, if its rooted/custom kernals etc, but i did flash it to pp and data does stick but service and speed is defintly horrible compared to mifis.... So i ordered another phone, to see if maybe its just the phone, but have not got it yet to test...

Thank you very much!

My customers are VERY happy with the speed of my androids! If you don't have the custom firmware the speed will SUCK!

Also we don't sell guides!

Thanks for your Post!

Apprentice

Default Re: MIFI Alternative

well it wasnt a guide, it was a small how to use the device , and it has the 3g tether app in the middle of the screen on power up. But its great to use a phone just using text/call apps with the data,, really best thing if received on my end..

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast