Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

That device is probably an htc incredible, i dont think if it works as good as the mifis

Apprentice

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

i was actually informed by two different people that bought the new hot spot solution which is just a phone thats rooted for hotspot, but i guess the data service on them are something hoorible.. but this is only coming from two people... The whole thing seems like another waste of money if your someone like me thats already spent bunches on hotspots, guarentee etc..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer27 View Post
    Hey Guys, I have read all 26 Pages of this thread and it is kinda like a good made for TV drama...

I am hoping this is back on topic since it seem to have been hijacked a couple times.

I am curious how "BigWill's" solution is working still. I have found that I am flashing every 24 hours now pretty much on dot ever day.
    I am going to flash a phone to fix my own internet problems, I believe that is still working good?

I see a guy on ebay is talk about an "ANDROID MIFI DEVICE" that can get OTA updates? Anyone know anything about this. I have a few friends in China that like to build stuff but I am not techie enough to tell them what I need. Obviously a MIFI that can get OTA Key updates would be the cats ass! Check this out?? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Might be worth buying one to see how it is "supposedly" working.

Many of these are just phones (Usually the Incredible) rooted with hotspot but that dosnt work very well because its slow as dirt!

We have a unit that we have a custom kernel on that kills all throttling and it runs between 600 - 1400kbps - very fast - netflix all day and there is no possibility of getting data cut off at this point because it automaticly updates itself to the new data codes when verizon sends them. We do not use the incredible.

For the record there is no longer ANY solution that we know of that works for mifis........ (longer then 2 weeks)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Newb

What kind of device is this? And how much?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by carcetz View Post
    What kind of device is this? And how much?
    We use a few older android phones just follow the link i posted to the ebay ad for more info and check the feedback to see what other users think......

Its faster then the mifis are and works great on verizon

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    We use a few older android phones just follow the link i posted to the ebay ad for more info and check the feedback to see what other users think......

Its faster then the mifis are and works great on verizon
    Yea, yours is a Samsung Fascinate and you don't root and you don't install custom kernel like you say in your ebay listing. How is everyone else's is slow as dirt and only yours is faster than the mifis? I have tested the Fascinate and others and the speeds are practically identical, at least at my location. And I didn't install custom kernels or anything to kill throttling, lol funniest thing I ever heard so far, throttle killing?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast