Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

"However, since you wanted to bring it up I think it's pretty pathetic that you all treat him like a king. He must line this forums pockets nicely or you are associated with him, it's one or the other."

what is pathetic is that i have to come clean up behind your ass because you gotta come in here and stink up the place with your childish behavior! I am sick of it,I do not know elisa personally so be assured i am not taking any "SPECIAL" actions on his behalf,all i know of him is that he is a member here that has posted and followed rules and has not done anything wrong and will get the same protection from bullies like you that anyone else would get. We,I,and any of the other mods do not treat him like "king" why would you say that? because we wont allow you to flame him I assume.you will flame no one else,PEROID! or the ban hammer is swinging in your direction,this is your second warning today,seems that I am treating you like a king not banning you right now,are you lining our pockets? NO.you are welcome here still until you spout off one more time
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 08-15-2013 at 08:31 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by pagenotfound View Post
    I removed my comment BEFORE you even quoted it so I am not quite sure how you even saw it. About 5 seconds after posting I decided it wasn't a good idea and removed it.

However, since you wanted to bring it up I think it's pretty pathetic that you all treat him like a king. He must line this forums pockets nicely or you are associated with him, it's one or the other.

His whole "bypass keys" was a scam and it's ridiculous this thread is still even opened being as though that was the entire reason it was opened. His whole theory on lending devicelending devicelending devicelending devicelending device phones was bogus as well.

I PERSONALLY know a guy that mailed him about 25 BRAND NEW Overdrive Pros to fix after the initial Verizon thing happened. "Tom" [BRIAN] took them and sent him about 8-9 beat up units back and would never respond to the guy after that. This is in the past 60 days, I am not talking years ago.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. If you want to operate a forum where scammers and con artists are allowed to operate freely then that is your prerogative. You don't have to worry about a ban. I have nothing more to say, this will be the last message from me. Good day
    This forum like most others give anyone the right to be a member and post until a reason has been given, Like forum rules being broken. I find it comical that once you're called out on your accusations and asked to back up your words, you say your done posting. Just makes it look like your cyber-stocking trying to cause problems for someone.
    I don't know elisa191 other than he is a member here and once posted alot on hofo, as for him lining pockets he is a premium member and every three months he pays his subscription just like all the other premium members that "line our pockets" to help pay for hosting and maintenance to allow the members to post and find solutions that can help. I don't tolerate anyone being a bully in any aspect, rather it be to degrade another persons rep, or to just to make them feel uncomfortable.
    If I were to ban every member that someone claimed as a scammer, rip-off I would have banned over 1,000 members for that reason including you by now, that's why I always ask for verifiable proof, 9 out 10 times there is no proof and I get responses like yours,
    You don't have to worry about a ban. I have nothing more to say, this will be the last message from me. Good day
    I think of it like this, if someone I don't know says I owe them money, am I going to take their word and believe them, no I will ask them to prove it! Just like I have you. Your welcome here like Rich until you start the flaming again.

How I quoted your post it's like this,

at 10:25 AM MDT you made the post
    at 10:26 AM I received an email about your new in this thread
    at 10:33 AM I quoted you and started the reply then had to take care of a customer, came back an hr later and finished my post with your quote.
    at 11:38 AM MDT you edited and removed your comment
    at 11:42 AM I hit the post reply button
    It was just a work of timing. I don't monitor every thread but I do get alerts through certain filters, forums, or threads I subscribe to.

I'm just one of those people who like proof to support the accusing.

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    At the bottom of each post ||||||\/
    My mifi 4510l stopped working, need some help getting it going again. Will pay for the service. Thanks for any assistance.

Apprentice

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer01 View Post
    My mifi 4510l stopped working, need some help getting it going again. Will pay for the service. Thanks for any assistance.
    *228 your d....r let it reprogram, Hook ur d...... phone up to paid wrkshp or dfs trial and send spc and then read the data and m.i.p passwords and save ..
    hook up your 4510 send spc and write the same settings you just read or saved,, and write the same m.i.p passwords of profile 0 to profile 1
    Not sure if it will work on Dfs trial but this is how to do it if it is compatible.

Newb

Could you pm me. I would love and kill to become a dealer

Newb

Hey Guys, I have read all 26 Pages of this thread and it is kinda like a good made for TV drama...

I am hoping this is back on topic since it seem to have been hijacked a couple times.

I am curious how "BigWill's" solution is working still. I have found that I am flashing every 24 hours now pretty much on dot ever day.
    I am going to flash a phone to fix my own internet problems, I believe that is still working good?

I see a guy on ebay is talk about an "ANDROID MIFI DEVICE" that can get OTA updates? Anyone know anything about this. I have a few friends in China that like to build stuff but I am not techie enough to tell them what I need. Obviously a MIFI that can get OTA Key updates would be the cats ass! Check this out?? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Might be worth buying one to see how it is "supposedly" working.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast