Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Yes elisa191 latest method works. I too have been flashing mifi's for over a year and replacing the mifi with a rooted verizon 3g phone works flawlessly. No disconnects because having a device that can OTA is the key to keeping your service active.

Apprentice

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Comment removed
    Last edited by pagenotfound; 08-15-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pagenotfound View Post
    I'd like to start off by saying I am not posting this to start a fight or bash anyone but simply as a warning to unsuspecting buyers.
    Anyone that buys from flashed-phones is a few bullets short of being fully loaded. He has multiple ebay accounts. As soon as one gets 10 negative feedbacks he simply starts a new one. On top of that he buys FEEDBACK because he can't earn it himself. He didn't "come up" with the idea of the phone hotspot either, simply saw a post I made earlier in this thread about OTA and ran with it. I realize that he must be a HUGE supporter here. There would be no other reason they would allow him to stay otherwise.

eBay account 1 (no longer selling on due to feedback most likely)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

eBay account 2

eBay account 3
    I don't see anywhere in the topic of this thread eBay or eBay sellers rep. Supporter or not the OP has not violated any of our forum rules, the reason why the OP is welcome here.

Thread highjacking is a forum rule violation along with trolling and flaming. Through my life long experience when someone starts a sentence as you do above, it is their only intention to stir up a shit storm.

Now lets dive into your accusations a little deeper and request that you back up the fight your trying to start, show us the proof of your claims that he buys feedback, that he does what you claim.
    elisa191 did not claim to invent the wheel, only says he has a solution, yes you may have posted about it, but did you fly with it, patent it, or do anything with it and post it publicly?

Reviewing your posts it looks as if you have a hard on for elisa191 and are constantly bantering him, maybe you're a competitor or just a few screws loose. I will say that this is the end, the flaming, hijacking, trolling will not be tolerated and bans will be issued if it continues.
    I don't give a shit about eBay or eBay feedback, it brings the moral of the forum down when you are being so negative. If you have a problem with a particular member you can approach that member via PM or approach a staff member about it via PM.

Apprentice

Not taking sides here...Ive been using the solution similar to Elisa since the mifis went down. Nothing any flasher wouldnt fig out themselves. I dont sell on ebay but it gives buyers the option to stay on the system. I just tell my buyers locally that the solution works but there are no guarantees

Apprentice

I removed my comment BEFORE you even quoted it so I am not quite sure how you even saw it. About 5 seconds after posting I decided it wasn't a good idea and removed it.

However, since you wanted to bring it up I think it's pretty pathetic that you all treat him like a king. He must line this forums pockets nicely or you are associated with him, it's one or the other.

His whole "bypass keys" was a scam and it's ridiculous this thread is still even opened being as though that was the entire reason it was opened. His whole theory on lending devicelending devicelending devicelending devicelending device phones was bogus as well.

I PERSONALLY know a guy that mailed him about 25 BRAND NEW Overdrive Pros to fix after the initial Verizon thing happened. "Tom" [BRIAN] took them and sent him about 8-9 beat up units back and would never respond to the guy after that. This is in the past 60 days, I am not talking years ago.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. If you want to operate a forum where scammers and con artists are allowed to operate freely then that is your prerogative. You don't have to worry about a ban. I have nothing more to say, this will be the last message from me. Good day
    Last edited by pagenotfound; 08-15-2013 at 06:40 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pagenotfound View Post
    i removed my comment before you even quoted it so i am not quite sure how you even saw it. About 5 seconds after posting i decided it wasn't a good idea and removed it.

However, since you wanted to bring it up i think it's pretty pathetic that you all treat him like a king. He must line this forums pockets nicely or you are associated with him, it's one or the other.

His whole "bypass keys" was a scam and it's ridiculous this thread is still even opened being as though that was the entire reason it was opened. His whole theory on lending devicelending devicelending devicelending devicelending device phones was bogus as well.

I personally know a guy that mailed him about 25 brand new overdrive pros to fix after the initial verizon thing happened. "tom" [brian] took them and sent him about 8-9 beat up units back and would never respond to the guy after that. This is in the past 60 days, i am not talking years ago.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. If you want to operate a forum where scammers and con artists are allowed to operate freely then that is your prerogative. You don't have to worry about a ban. I have nothing more to say, this will be the last message from me. Good day

you are a liar.....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast