Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewsorama View Post
    Can anyone contact me with purchase info? Unable to pm at this time.
    Purchase info for what exactly? If you're looking for the debrand solution try [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] it's our offsite store.

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

thank you free match

- - - Updated - - -

thank you free match

Apprentice

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

Thank you. Very good video.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. Very good video.

BANNED

If you want a reliable solution that wont get knocked off verizon prepaid follow this link

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Newb

If someone sells hundreds of flashed MiFi, do you think all he cares is money or something else like sharing the fix?

VZ did a great job to screw up ebay buyers, I wish they had come to this forum before they clicked the buy button.

There is no fix, some sellers are still trying to sell their stocked MiFi, like in the old Satellite dish days as mentioned by a member here. VZ's fix screwed up these sellers too.

Even if there is a real fix, nobody is going to share it, at least not in the near future. If someone is sharing such a fix, the only purpose is to convince stupid ebay buyers.

People, use your common sense.

Newb

elisa191,,,,his hotspot solution seams to be the only one working. The device does in fact OTA update. I have personally purchased one from him, (i have also flashed hundreds of mifis in the past year) So far it is flawless. Data is not as fast as a 4510 or 4620 but it has hit speeds of 1.73 mbps as opposed to my 4620 wich has hit 3.02 mbps. Daytime avereage speed for me is between .70 mbps - .95 mbps. Device also doesnt run as hot as the mifis. I have mine running through a netgear dd-wrt router, so i dont load the device itself with more than one connection. The router takes care of that. Therefore, less load on wifi device.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast