Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Free - flash your mifi 2200 to boost mobile - free | Flashedphones.net

Hi and thank you for asking for guide ideas.

I am just now starting to get into MIFI's and was wondering if you might consider putting together a short guide about the current state of (as of today's date) MIFI flashing in regard to which ones are flashable and which ones are not, which ones are prefered technically, which ones give the best performance, which ones are the easiest to flash and other such commentary?

I have a Verizon 890L but have seen no information on working with it.

Also... I have read some post here on the subject but having all data together in one single guide regarding the above and also the best -----s to use and why, would be a great help.

Thanks,
    John

Apprentice

Default Re: Free - flash your mifi 2200 to boost mobile - free | Flashedphones.net

i got a sprint 2200 and a virgin 2200 want it on vzw pp . would it be the same way as doing the verizon 2200? or different way

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by edddie View Post
    i got a sprint 2200 and a virgin 2200 want it on vzw pp . would it be the same way as doing the verizon 2200? or different way
    It is similer but there are a few more steps actually activating the data on them also you would need the spc or the ability to read it. I use DFS Evolution (Not the free version) so that reads it but there are a few members here who sell an spc reader and there may even be a free solution out I'm not sure.

Apprentice

i already zero out the spc on the sprint/virgin 2200 spc.. i tried doing them like the vzw mifi2200 but wont get data on them..
    thanks

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by edddie View Post
    i already zero out the spc on the sprint/virgin 2200 spc.. i tried doing them like the vzw mifi2200 but wont get data on them..
    thanks
    Well you have to flash it like you would a boost profile the M IP settings are different for boost

Apprentice

M IP settings are different from boost and Verizon?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast