Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Old Timer

Default LG Rumor Full Flash to Cricket Solution

Here is the solution for the full flash to Cricket. I am not sure who did this. It is not Amoamare's solution. It is one I found on M-F.

If it is a Sprint/US Cellular 260 make sure you reset the SPC to 000000. Write the BIN first. Then write the SCR/PRL and do a Cal backup. Finally, do menu+0 and go to data and put in the MDN of the phone and you have WAP and MMS.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 08-17-2010 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Spelling and puctuation correction

Old Timer

Default Re: LG Rumor Full Flash to Cricket Solution

If it is a Sprint/US Cellular 260 make sure you reset the SPC to 000000. Write the BIN first. Then write the SCR/PRL and do a Cal backup. Finally, do menu+0 and go to data and put in the MDN of the phone and you have WAP and MMS.

Just curious what is cal backup? and menu=zero? I have been pm'ing amoare for the solution and haven't heard anything yet. I saw this one and actually need to do one for a friend of mine. I have never flashed a phone using the bin/scr/etc. I have always done it where you just change things w/LGNPST or download. I wanted to find out bc I bricked a chocolate trying to upgrade the software! lol
    Hopeful up and coming flash guru Grateful for all the guidance along the way...

Apprentice

[quote author=johnnyboy14981 link=topic=267.msg1211#msg1211 date=1266173970]

Just curious what is cal backup? and menu=zero? I have been pm'ing amoare for the solution and haven't heard anything yet. I saw this one and actually need to do one for a friend of mine. I have never flashed a phone using the bin/scr/etc. I have always done it where you just change things w/LGNPST or download. I wanted to find out bc I bricked a chocolate trying to upgrade the software! lol
    [/quote]

If this is your first one I would recommend using a guide that has exact step by step instructions with screen shots, I haven't downloaded the link that Smitty posted so idk if it includes said instructions or not but here is a link to Amoamare's solution over on howard forums. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Smitty if you don't want this linked just let me know and i'll remove it!

Old Timer

Oh, feel free to link to where ever the info is.

It is the dumbest thing in the world to be so insecure that you don't tell anybody about other sites that just might have what you don't have.

It's like being afraid of your girlfriend looking at other guys. If you are taking her to lala land enough, you shouldn't have to worry about that.

Well on this forum we are providing enough info and getting more and more to not worry about anybody going elsewhere.

Apprentice

BAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Noted sir 8)

ok im a lil' stuck, i downloaded the link and extracted the file but im unable to view the tutorial. wut am i doing wrong if anyone can help me, i would really appriciate it. THANKS
    [B][I][SIZE="6"]915_P5[/SIZE][/I][/B]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast