Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: QPST 2.7 BUILD 422 - Download Here - Enjoy

Oh, Man. Is post #41
    If someone has helped you please show your appreciation and hit the Thanks button.
    Check out our server for any GSM Unlock phone or Blackberry CDMA SPC Code
    1# Sourceunlocks.com

Premium Member

I've discovered something today.

There is no 4.2.2 build. It's 4.0.2, attacker changed all strings to 4.2.2

Go to
    C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\QPST\Documents
    Open ReadMe.txt
    Scroll down and see 6/12/13 QPST 2.7.422 changelog

6/12/13 QPST 2.7.422
    1) EFS Hello commands will not be sent unless the device is in a compatible mode. Sending this command when the
    device is in download mode can cause a "server busy" message for a few seconds because of command retries.
    2) Support for the Sahara device protocol (see 80-N1008-1 or equivalent) is now built in to the QPST server process.
    This protocol is only supported by USB Serial ports, not TCP/IP connections. In QPST Configuration a device in
    this mode will display as "Q/QCP-XXX (Sahara Download)". This mode can only be detected (1) when the QPST server
    process starts or a COM port in this mode added to QPST, or (2) when a device enters Sahara mode on a port assigned
    to QPST. This is because the device only sends its Hello message once, as soon as the COM port is opened.
    Changelog above is actually copied from QPST 2.7.394

So forget about Build 4.2.2. It doesn't exist.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

wow lol,I know that person posted a link for rsd lite 7.1 i think here also and claimed it came from assurian or somewhere like that.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Lol, the new version, I saw was 6.1.6
    If someone has helped you please show your appreciation and hit the Thanks button.
    Check out our server for any GSM Unlock phone or Blackberry CDMA SPC Code
    1# Sourceunlocks.com

Premium Member

Okey, someone (HuaweiDevices.ru) leaked QPST v2.7.411 to the public. I've installed it myself and confirmed that its legit build.

True changelog between version 402 thru 411

4. RELEASE NOTES

10/10/13 QPST 2.7.411
    1) Resolve incompatibility issue with QXDM.
    2) The port trace feature now includes a circular buffer for important events. The contents of this buffer will be printed at the
    beginning of the port trace. This helps debugging of problems that occurred before the port trace was enabled.
    3) Introduce a 1 second delay if the client application tries sending a command when the device is in Sahara mode.
    4) On a Sahara memory read buffer overrun (CE_RXOVER) reduce the read size to 65536 for the read retry and further reads of this memory
    segment. If the overrun persists then the user may have neglected to disable mass storage and the system is slowing going into a frozen
    state.
    5) EFS Explorer file copy dialog will now (just like drag & drop) use the file system sync command after writing a file. On the device this
    will flush the RAM cache to the flash chip.
    6) Roaming list editor: Add LTE bands 27, 31.
    7) Modify varous dialog boxes to display longer device software build strings.
    8) Add a right-click option to QPST port configuration to send a password string to the device.

9/19/13 QPST 2.7.410 -- NOTE: this version of QPST is not compatible with QXDM and is being removed from distribution. --
    -- Use QPST 2.7.411 in its place. --
    1) Add model ID 4094 = "MSM8916".
    Add model ID 4095 = "APQ8084".
    2) Add support for DIAG_DSDA_PACKET_F (command code 152), streaming log packet that supports Dual SIM subscription ID.
    3) Modify NV backup code to handle /nv/reg_files items up to 16K in size.
    4) Fix problem in QPST Configuration main window display. If laptop is undocked or display device is changed,
    the application may position itself off the edge the new display surface

8/12/13 QPST 2.7.409
    1) Added TD-SCDMA RAT selection to 3GPP BST in Roaming List Editor.
    2) Increase Sahara memory dump read timeout from 2 seconds to 5 seconds.

7/11/13 QPST 2.7.408
    1) Include demo script sahara_tests.pl (demonstrates Automation interface for Sahara),
    and get_qpst_port_list.pl (demonstrates how to read identification data from a device).
    See scripts for comments.
    2) Increase COM port write timeout to 500 ms for slow PCs.
    3) Add support for Sahara 64-bit address memory dump. This supports the ARM LPAE (Large Physical
    Address Extension) hardware.

6/3//13 QPST 2.7.407
    1) Add model ID 4091 = "MSM8926".
    2) Add model ID 4092 = "MSM8962".
    3) Add model ID 4093 = "MDM9635".
    4) Allow user to send a Sahara reset even if user selected "do nothing" in response to Sahara Hello.
    5) Increase wait time for Sahara Hello from 50 to 150 ms after opening COM port.
    6) Add LTE band 28, 29 to Roaming List Editor.

5/2/13 QPST 2.7.406
    1) Add model ID 4089 = "MSM8x10".
    2) Add model ID 4090 = "APQ8074" (apps processor only, no service programming).
    3) For NAND SB 3.0, fix problem where the sequence "Sahara->load flash programmer->flash SBL1->reboot->Sahara"
    results in a stray reset command being sent after the reboot, causing Sahara mode to exit.

4/11/13 QPST 2.7.405
    1) Added API to QPST Automation to return MAC address of a device that connects to QPST over TCP/IP.
    my $dev_MAC = $port_list->MACAddress($i);
    String will be empty for non-IP device connections.
    2) Added support for "MSM8626" as model ID 4088.
    3) Added API to return QPST Automation server process ID.
    my $pid = $qpst->PID;
    4) Additional code changes to reset COM port during CE_RXOVER recovery (2.7.404 #1).
    5) Add "product flavor" detection to eMMC Software Download. "Load Build Contents" will now locate any defined
    "product flavor" in the contents.xml file and prompt the user to choose a flavor. Canceling this dialog will
    revert to pre-2.7.405 behavior (if any flavors are defined use the "asic" flavor).
    6) Support recursive backup lists for RF calibration item files directories.

3/13/13 QPST 2.7.404
    1) To make Sahara memory dump more robust retry on CE_RXOVER error during Sahara memory read.
    2) Fix a race condition that occasionally caused QPST to close a TCP/IP connection from a handset, if the
    connection was attempted during QPSTServer.exe startup.

2/22/13 QPST 2.7.403
    1) Add IMEI 15th digit Luhn algorithm support to IMEI on NAS page (Service Programming). Note that the modem code running on the device
    will ignore this value and make its own check digit calculation. This change is primarily for display purposes.
    2) Add support for restart timeout to automation user partition download. This is the amount of time in seconds to wait for the
    device to restart. DownloadBySettings() will return an error if the device takes longer than this amount of time.

See swdl_9x15.pl in Qualcomm\QPST\Automation Samples\:

$swdl_settings->SetParam("downloadTarget", "nand user partition");

$swdl_settings->SetParam("restart timeout", "5");

$software_download->DownloadBySettings($swdl_settings);

3) Add support to abort a Sahara memory dump that is in progress, then reboot the device.
    See notes on QPST 2.7.396. This will only have an effect if $port->LastSaharaEvent() returns state 20 (dump in progress).

$port->SaharaAbortDumpAndReset();
    Here is original link of the leak..
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][/HIDE-THANKS]
    Here is my link.
    [HIDE-THANKS][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][/HIDE-THANKS]

@Moderators
    Please replace my link with the first page one.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 02-19-2014 at 09:50 PM.

Newb

thanks, just need it

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast