Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Mifi flash guides for sell

Hi im selling some guides with detailed pictures and details on how i flash my mifis, there newb friendly and how I flash, if your someone whos been searching and reading different ways to flash but still cant get it to work this will get the job done.. Im sure theres better or quicker ways but this is as straight forward as it gets..

I know how alot of people charge a ton of money for the boost flash guides so I spent a couple hours and made one up myself with price more reasonable

Sprint Mobile 2200 or Virgin Mobile 2200 Flash Guide to Boost Mobile 50$.. Paid Cdma workshop 3.9 based guide

Sprint Mobile 4082 to Verizon Prepaid 30$ Paid Cdma workshop 3.9 based guide

Flash mifi 4510 to Verizon Prepaid 30$... Paid Cdma workshop 3.9 based guide

Verizon 2200 to boost Mobile 50$..... Paid Cdma workshop 3.9 based guide

Verizon 2200 to Verizon Prepaid 25$ This can be done with cdma workshop 2.7

Most of these guides are made using paid version of cdma workshop, you very well may be able to flash with free tools but i couldnt figure it out and this worked best and is easy... Paid Workshop is required though for the sprint/virgin mobile guide so it can read the spc...

If you dont like my prices or are going to jack my post on better ways to do this etc. please stay out of this post..

Thanks Paypal or Serve only for payment
    Last edited by bakenast; 08-05-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Newb BABY NEWB

Default Re: Mifi flash guides for sell

hi... im a newby trying to figure out how to reflash my Verizon MiFi2200s to the Verizon prepaid plan thats $100 for a year. they are really important to my mom and nieces and worked awesome before they got turned off in May. do you have the method to do it? do you list EXACTLY what i need and give not-so-techy instructions?? how do i buy it? your links go to eBay cameras.. thanks

Apprentice

Idk why my texts turned into links, payment with paypal or serve.. yes its complete guide requirements are you mifi and the d..... required, its really easy, and if your data goes down you can easily get it back up again as I will tell you how, only takes about 2 minutes if required to do this... thanks

Newb

Thumbs up Re: Mifi flash guides for sell

Just wanted to vouch for bakenast guide for flashing verizon mifi 2200 to prepaid. Great guide, transaction went quickly and smooth. If I need another guide he offers i'll be sure to check with him first.

Newb

Hi I would like to buy the 4082sprint guide. Thank you

Apprentice

send pm with ur ppal email address and ill send invoice, or serve. thanks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast