Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr._Administrator Mr._Pseudonym's Avatar

Default ;^) Introducing Mr._Pseudonym....

;^) Hey there, everyone!

I've been on the Internet since before the turn of the century, and I've been using the "Mr._Pseudonym" screen name on one forum or another since this time in 2004, so six years now.

I'm a confirmed Internet-o-holic, (excuse me, boarding the bus for work, now) -and I've never enjoyed it more than with this site.

I bought my first cell phone two years ago, and quickly joined just about every cell phone site I could find in search of a tutorial for getting Cricket Internet to work on Palm's Treo 755p. After days of searching, I learned how to accomplish that with another model, and adapted the technique to the 755p. Once finished, I sat down and wrote the tutorial that I had been wanting to find, so that other searchers could find it more easily.

Well, the Cricket Mafia's Don, Berry_Ithird himself, responded by tapping me on the shoulder and adding me to the Cricket Mafia's roster. I've been hacking and helping ever since.

Just a week ago, the well-known Mobile-Files.com went down. Our own Smitty stepped up and created CDMA Gurus.com to fill to void left by MF's departure, and posted on other cell phone message boards to let folks know.

I responded to such a post and joined in, only to find myself appointed Administrator as unexpecredly as I'd been inducted into the Cricket Mafia.

:^) The past week spent helping to whip this place into shape has been a great one, and I'm happy to see we have about fifty members already, before our first week is up! Things are looking great so far. Here's looking forward to the future!
    Official CricKet Mafia member

Default Re: ;^) Introducing Mr._Pseudonym....

To the future!!
    ;D ;D

Old Timer

Yeah, Pseudo. I saw some of your posts over on M-F. I think you even guided me to a couple of download links for firmware I was looking for.

And that is what I want this forum to be all about helping people. Not some stuck up snobby power hungry nerds who think they have all the answers.

I do agree with HOFO on advertising though. And the reason that is is because of spammers. It won't be long and we will have to start scouring these boards more and don't want some website that gives people ad ware all over their system and we get a bad rep for it.

Welcome to the family Pseudo and i really appreciate urs and smittys input b4 i turned this site around to get it up to what it is now and look forward to new changes to come with in the first month well here is to the future and making this site better then MF
    I am Dex's Lab of the Ohio Cricket Mafia
    Latest Exploit:
    Official Cricket TP2 and TP Rom from the Mafia
    Next Exploit:
    Palm Pixi Rom
    Quote:Pwnage is best served VIA USB Cable!!!!!!!!!

What it do welcome to the community

Newb

whats up welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast