Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newb

Default iphone 4 cdma, verizon, 6.0.1, jailbroken with evasion , want reliance call and text,

hello sir
    im having iphone 4 cdma jailbreaked to 6.0.1, verizon, want to use it with kerala reliance cdma,
    did so many things but somthing is missing, cant able to make calls,

il tell u what all i did,

im having an iphone 4 cdma from verizon, i want to use it with reliance,

phone running on ios 6.0.1 evasion jailbreaked,

added .............com/repo and commcentre patch added, cricket bundle added,
    ##626 added spc, added mdn, added min,
    edited the prl, i got a reliance prl from google searching, i named it as, carrier.prl then i used iphonebrowser and pasted it to library/carrier bundle/ ............ cricket bundle, and replaced the carier prl with my renamed reliance prl,
    then i edited plist edited to true then replaced it, restarted the phone, still no service was showing, then i again replaced plist file with \false' boolean, again restarted,

now phone showing signals with cricket logo, but cant make calls, i tried calling *#5005*4357# but prl version is not showing,
    can anoyone help me to do it properly, i dont want a paid service, i just need call and text, so i know there r some free solutions, so pls guide me to the rest of the process, thnx..

im having few confusions with putting prl file into which folder etc etc, and abt the prl file renaming, where to find correct reliance prl file, so pls tell me all those things pls, thanks

i have checked the status of meid with reliance its all ok there, i checked it via getstat option,

i have doubts on prl file, hence while dialing *#5005*4357# not showing prl file,

another question do i need to edit pri file also ??

now am getting error msg when i call any number erropr like " to resume service contact reliance customer care, "

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: iphone 4 cdma, verizon, 6.0.1, jailbroken with evasion , want reliance call and t

those dialer codes do not work on newer os's.to check your prl navigate to settings/general/about then tap carrier until your prl shows.if you have trouble loading a prl you should look for .deb file with your prl in it or perhaps persuade someone to make you one with your prl.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: iphone 4 cdma, verizon, 6.0.1, jailbroken with evasion , want reliance call and t

thank u so much for the reply, it was helpfull... but i have some more doubts,

i have clicked carrier it shows cricket 11.3 prl 1 eri 6 msid 2101138900 ,

and im sorry i didn understand this part well "
    if you have trouble loading a prl you should look for .deb file with your prl in it or perhaps persuade someone to make you one with your prl. "

if u can please tell me which prl should i inject to work reliance on this phone and also tell me abt .deb file please...
    and is there any diffrence in injecting prl in higher os like 6.0.1 which folder in carrier bundle folder etc, i know its all so many questions i asked but please try to find some time to answer this... thank u

CDMA GURUS Booster

any reliance prl should be good for you to use.

a .deb package is the file extension for a debian package,it is a type of installer package your iphone uses,similar to a .msi that your pc would use or a .apk that an android would use.so when you load a prl.deb to your phone it will load and dpkg or install it for you omitting any user error getting it installed.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

okey, but im not sure abt my prl, i dont know if its deb file or not, in this case may be thts the error, i got prl file from 4shared and its named as reliancde.prl and i renamed it to carrier.prl, i dont know much abt the file,

and also can u tell me wht will be my problem in not getting outgoing and incoming ???

can u suggest me something to do so that i can use the phone.... thts wht im looking for..... thnx

CDMA GURUS Booster

the prl you got from 4shared is just a prl,it is not a debian file or it would have looked like this

reliance_prl_iphoneos-arm.deb

not this

reliance.prl

and as far as fixing whatever is screwed up in the phone,i would suggest to restore the phone then follow the guide for writting prl's to ip4 to a tee. or simply pony up some cash and use a tool and be done in a few mins

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast