so thats the problem, the prl is not a prl lol

but from where i shold get a prl like u said,
reliance_prl_iphoneos-arm.deb i googled it and im not getting it anywhere,

and so many ppl from many forums telling tht they r using the phone on ios 6.0.1 verizon with reliance text and call by this method, one of them send me prl file also, it also looks like reliance.prl, he is saying tht he injected it to bundle and its working fine, actually i think im 70 to 80 percent there and now i can call customer care of reliance form my phone :P ok anyway im asking here a few more questions answer please.... sorry for wasting ur valuable time but i want this today or day after tomorw itself

1, please can u or anyone here can send me or give me link for correct reliance prl file for verizon iphone 6.0.1 ??? (prl deb file )

2, where should i copy the prl, some one is saying i have to put it there on VZW folder, some saying i have to paste it in apple flasher cricket bundle folder, some saying zeplian us folder, can u tell me where exactly i have to paste the prl, ????

3, samething with the plist file also, which plist file i have to edit, the one in vzw folder or apl crckt bundle folder or zep us bundle folder, which folder plist file should i edit ????/

please answer my three of these questions and i think and beliv this will finally solve my problem.... thanks....