Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newb

Default Re: iphone 4 cdma, verizon, 6.0.1, jailbroken with evasion , want reliance call and t

did tht, but still no suces,, seems the problm is something else, noone cant figure it out yet,

always getting the same error msg "to resume service contact customercare' no outgoing incoming,

do u hve any idea abt no sucess ??

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: iphone 4 cdma, verizon, 6.0.1, jailbroken with evasion , want reliance call and t

the guide works if you follow it,it has been used by thousands,for the ones who have issues,they need to use debian file to load there prl or take/send it to someone and have it done for them,or here is a great idea,pony up some dough and use a tool and be done with full flash in about 2 minutes.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

it myt hav helped 1000's but its not helping me either, it doesnt menstioned abt ios 6.0.1, its making cunfusionin where to paste the prl and plist file,file, someone in other furums have mentioned that there r diffrence in 6.0.1, they hav told tht v have to put prl in many folders etc... unfortunately that forum is not active and the members r also not active,
    there is a way to solve this, some ppl here knows it and they r not willing to help , some ppl doesnt know how to solve it but they r helping me, anyway thank u all...
    if u can fix the problem with 6.0.1 do it please, dont give general methods, some r outdated,
    its last two days for me, coz the customer is going back to usa, if i can fix this he will giv it here or will go back with it.

Newb

Someone from another forum helped me, my phone is working fine now,
    anyway thank u rich for all ur valuable help nd comments,

well the problem was, before going to the nam programming process #626, we have to change our mdn in reliance server,
    ie, if my number is 93..........21 and iphone meid , i have to swap my mdn frm uim or old reliance handset to new meid, that can be done easily through reliance webworld, no payment there, for me it worked in a phonecall,

may be rich sir and all know this, but this was mentioned anywhere.... everyone in all guides giving ideas to manually flash the phone by entering #626 followed by mdn and min, but now i come to know tht before doing it we have to swap the number.

once again thank u all... i would like to start a new thread abt the complete process with ur guides,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123