Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: iphone 4 cdma, verizon, 6.0.1, jailbroken with evasion , want reliance call and t

so thats the problem, the prl is not a prl lol

but from where i shold get a prl like u said,
    reliance_prl_iphoneos-arm.deb i googled it and im not getting it anywhere,

and so many ppl from many forums telling tht they r using the phone on ios 6.0.1 verizon with reliance text and call by this method, one of them send me prl file also, it also looks like reliance.prl, he is saying tht he injected it to bundle and its working fine, actually i think im 70 to 80 percent there and now i can call customer care of reliance form my phone :P ok anyway im asking here a few more questions answer please.... sorry for wasting ur valuable time but i want this today or day after tomorw itself

1, please can u or anyone here can send me or give me link for correct reliance prl file for verizon iphone 6.0.1 ??? (prl deb file )

2, where should i copy the prl, some one is saying i have to put it there on VZW folder, some saying i have to paste it in apple flasher cricket bundle folder, some saying zeplian us folder, can u tell me where exactly i have to paste the prl, ????

3, samething with the plist file also, which plist file i have to edit, the one in vzw folder or apl crckt bundle folder or zep us bundle folder, which folder plist file should i edit ????/

please answer my three of these questions and i think and beliv this will finally solve my problem.... thanks....

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: iphone 4 cdma, verizon, 6.0.1, jailbroken with evasion , want reliance call and t

uggg, i didnt say your file was not a prl,im sure it is. i said "the prl you got from 4shared is just a prl,it is not a debian file"

the deb file is simply a package that installs it for you.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

but again u didn answered to my questions...... can u please......

CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by spsale View Post
    so thats the problem, the prl is not a prl lol

but from where i shold get a prl like u said,
    reliance_prl_iphoneos-arm.deb i googled it and im not getting it anywhere,

and so many ppl from many forums telling tht they r using the phone on ios 6.0.1 verizon with reliance text and call by this method, one of them send me prl file also, it also looks like reliance.prl, he is saying tht he injected it to bundle and its working fine, actually i think im 70 to 80 percent there and now i can call customer care of reliance form my phone :P ok anyway im asking here a few more questions answer please.... sorry for wasting ur valuable time but i want this today or day after tomorw itself

1, please can u or anyone here can send me or give me link for correct reliance prl file for verizon iphone 6.0.1 ??? (prl deb file )

2, where should i copy the prl, some one is saying i have to put it there on VZW folder, some saying i have to paste it in apple flasher cricket bundle folder, some saying zeplian us folder, can u tell me where exactly i have to paste the prl, ????

3, samething with the plist file also, which plist file i have to edit, the one in vzw folder or apl crckt bundle folder or zep us bundle folder, which folder plist file should i edit ????/

please answer my three of these questions and i think and beliv this will finally solve my problem.... thanks....
    1.i do not have a link for you,i have not made a prl.deb for reliance

2.follow my guide on how to write prl manually to iphone4

3.follow my guide on how to write prl manually to iphone4

i dont have the time to type it all out again here for you,follow the guide,do not deviate from it or you will fail.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

ur guide is bit confusiong, sorry, coz where to paste the new prl if im using verzon phone, which plist, i dont knw, i read ur guide

CDMA GURUS Booster

for a vzw phone use the zeppelin bundle

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast