Join Today

Site Sponsor

Thread: MEID on DIY

Exclamation MEID on DIY

For those who purchased/installed or are thinking of using the MEID tool on DIY.

it's a Trojan that will report back all your pc info There will be proof posted later today. For those naysayers that say I'm smoking crack, you've been warned, I've said numerous times in the chatbox it was too good to be true.

If you have installed it the 4 buttons have the same function to report back all your PC info. There's no point in a restore, you'll most likely need to just wype/reload your OS.

FOr those that still don't believe check the thread on diyit's been shielded by the admins there.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: MEID on DIY

this person broke into one of my pc's last night and stole many files as well as sent a sfx (self extracting file) disguised a .jpg file from me to my partners to try and infect and take control of there pc's. it is a fake,it has no meid function only four buttons all have one function to infect trojan and deliver control of your pc.

if you dl it and clicked on it the only way to clean your pc is to reload windows on it and not from a backup made after your pc was infected.

here is a shot of this trojan unpacked
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

and here is a shot thot that (hanoon) or who ever the guy on diypda was that sent this to ty trying to convince him it was a clean file.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

i am not pointing fingers but we think we know who this is,we have narrowed it down to 2 people/groups.notice the russian element on the ss they sent ty?

i cant stress enough people that our tool is real,but many others will scam,what our team has accomplished will not likely be duplicated by ANYONE,so beware of scammers. this person also broke into my skype and sent msg's from me to alot of people,just fyi,i will never offer anyone early or exclusive access to this tool for a price,so before you send someone money thinking its me,get a hold of me via pm here so i can tell you what you already should know,ITS FAKE!SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR A REAL TOOL!
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 07-17-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here