Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newb

Sierra Overdrive PRO flashed to verizon using a gusto 2. Buying Guide.

Ive flashed my mifi 2200 i dont care that i need to reflash it, some have said not use the gusto 2 as the ..... but ive had the gusto 2 last me weeks and ive used the other .....s like the extravert that people have said wont get your device knocked of, it still comes of. So dont talk to me about that bullcrap
    I have the sierra over drive pro that i want to flash to verizon 3g i like it alot better than the mifi2200.
    Am looking to buy the guide to flash it. I know it wont last and it needs to be reflashed but thats not an issue for me, hell am sure now that the guide aint worth much now hence of that issue to.
    PM with your price at: johnspecs1 @ gmail.com

BANNED

Default Re: Sierra Overdrive PRO flashed to verizon using a gusto 2. Buying Guide.

I have it for sale but judging from your assumptions you wont want to buy it from me. We flash about 65 of these a week so the guide obviously has real value!

Apprentice

Default Re: Sierra Overdrive PRO flashed to verizon using a gusto 2. Buying Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by superhuman View Post
    Ive flashed my mifi 2200 i dont care that i need to reflash it, some have said not use the gusto 2 as the ..... but ive had the gusto 2 last me weeks and ive used the other .....s like the extravert that people have said wont get your device knocked of, it still comes of. So dont talk to me about that bullcrap
    I have the sierra over drive pro that i want to flash to verizon 3g i like it alot better than the mifi2200.
    Am looking to buy the guide to flash it. I know it wont last and it needs to be reflashed but thats not an issue for me, hell am sure now that the guide aint worth much now hence of that issue to.
    PM with your price at: johnspecs1 @ gmail.com
    agree after i learned how it only takes about two minutes to reflash it, not worth spending all the extra money..

Apprentice

Flashedphones is not on ebay anymore. Hummmm? and his call you back in 15 minutes isn't up to par. Been 5 days now waiting for him to call me. Must have problems?
    Last edited by fbguy57; 08-13-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Newb

He is still on fleabay. His user id is flashed_phones, he knows what he is doing and is very reputable in the industry. I also have guides to all these devices, but choose not to sell them. Takes a lot of time, $$ and research, as well as connections.

Apprentice

Your right, but he changed his nick on eBay I see. He went from flashedphones to flashed_phones. Why he changed? , who knows but I can guess. Other sellers in this business have done the same thing. Your right that he is a good guy, I bought 3 items from him. Maybe he is feeling the heat cause he isn't getting back to peeps on his stuff going down. I know how that goes. Been waiting over a week and a half for a item he is to replace. I have emailed, called and left messages to no avail. One person did answer last week and said it was being sent but so far nothing. to be continued. Got screwed by prepaid4all and another guy in Florida who now goes by ilovehotdogs. lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast