Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Re: Sierra Overdrive PRO flashed to verizon using a gusto 2. Buying Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    ok,but its not going to help you with the idiots filing the claims it will only get you paid for them instead of them taking the funds back, you will get to keep them.
    Thats fine I understand that - I have ways to deal with the idiots

Thanks

Apprentice

Default Re: Sierra Overdrive PRO flashed to verizon using a gusto 2. Buying Guide.

First of all flashed phones is a good guy.... I guess I need to be more specific. The Virgin Mobile I bought from flashedphones, DID stop working. Its been off for 3 weeks now. I bought it last month. I did not buy it on ebay, I bought it through flashedphones website. So ebay is not a player here. Its just when I call 5 times, email 5 times and they are supposed to get back to you in 15 minutes it doesn't look good when your blown off. Especially when you see they have a new nickname on ebay and are still currently selling hot spots everyday. So I know they are keeping the $$$ rolling in. Now I did finally did speak to someone last week, on my 6th call, and he told my it would be to me in 2 days. Verizon hotspot i500. That was last Tuesday, today is Thursday the following week. So I come here where flashed phones talks a lot in hopes of maybe getting in touch. Actually I didn't expect you to put my post in your reply post. But thanks for the 30 seconds you gave me. lol. I don't know who is who, Tom, Jason, the old lady who sounds like she is 100 years old, but all I want is my replacement. So here I am still waiting for my fansinate i500 that I probably never will get. So the moral of the story here is don't say your going to do something if your not. Because people are not stupid, actions speak louder than words. You have to call a spade a spade. But flashed phones is a good guy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fbguy57 View Post
    First of all flashed phones is a good guy.... I guess I need to be more specific. The Virgin Mobile I bought from flashedphones, DID stop working. Its been off for 3 weeks now. I bought it last month. I did not buy it on ebay, I bought it through flashedphones website. So ebay is not a player here. Its just when I call 5 times, email 5 times and they are supposed to get back to you in 15 minutes it doesn't look good when your blown off. Especially when you see they have a new nickname on ebay and are still currently selling hot spots everyday. So I know they are keeping the $$$ rolling in. Now I did finally did speak to someone last week, on my 6th call, and he told my it would be to me in 2 days. Verizon hotspot i500. That was last Tuesday, today is Thursday the following week. So I come here where flashed phones talks a lot in hopes of maybe getting in touch. Actually I didn't expect you to put my post in your reply post. But thanks for the 30 seconds you gave me. lol. I don't know who is who, Tom, Jason, the old lady who sounds like she is 100 years old, but all I want is my replacement. So here I am still waiting for my fansinate i500 that I probably never will get. So the moral of the story here is don't say your going to do something if your not. Because people are not stupid, actions speak louder than words. You have to call a spade a spade. But flashed phones is a good guy.

Ok your new device was shipped out yesterday morning I flashed it Monday night. As my brother told you via email my oldest daughter has been on life support for the last two and a half weeks and still is so we haven't been spending a lot of time in the shop. Was it a bit delayed.... yes have we been returning phone calls.... not that much without me in the office they can keep up with the mail in and local stuff but not the phones and emails too.

This thread is getting way out of whack here so this is the last I will say on the subject. You should get your device in the next day or two I would hope you call a spade a spade then

Apprentice

Like I said your a good guy. I wasn't joking. I didn't lie about anything, but at least you talk to me on here within 15 minutes. Good luck with everything.

Apprentice

Message to elisa191... I have not received any phone from you as you stated you sent out on the 14th. Maybe tomorrow. I think you usually send priority mail with tracking. Can you email me the tracking number. I thought it would be here by now with priority. If that is the way you sent it. Just wondering. Thanks and good luck with family problem.
    Last edited by fbguy57; 08-19-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Apprentice

Message to elisa191, have not received item that was supposedly shipped back on the 14th. Have private messaged you about this. No answer. See that your rolling right along on ebay though with 75 sales in about two weeks. so....Can you please forward this matter to your Customer Relations Department for escalated service. Still calling a spade a spade. lol ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast