Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Re: Sierra Overdrive PRO flashed to verizon using a gusto 2. Buying Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by fbguy57 View Post
    Your right, but he changed his nick on eBay I see. He went from flashedphones to flashed_phones. Why he changed? , who knows but I can guess. Other sellers in this business have done the same thing. Your right that he is a good guy, I bought 3 items from him. Maybe he is feeling the heat cause he isn't getting back to peeps on his stuff going down. I know how that goes. Been waiting over a week and a half for a item he is to replace. I have emailed, called and left messages to no avail. One person did answer last week and said it was being sent but so far nothing. to be continued. Got screwed by prepaid4all and another guy in Florida who now goes by ilovehotdogs. lol

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last week eBay booted 15k sellers and that account was one of them - DOES THAT MEAN THAT I SCREWED SOMEONE OVER?

I have 14 ebay seller account because ebay is notorious for kicking flashers off!

No none of my stuff goes down or I fix it

It is a pain when ebay cancels your account because you lose everything and it takes a while to transfer over to another seller account but were almost all set up now. Another day or so
    Last edited by elisa191; 08-14-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Apprentice

Default Re: Sierra Overdrive PRO flashed to verizon using a gusto 2. Buying Guide.

ive noticed alot of times also that ebay sellers open new accounts when there feedback rating gets smashed by negative feedback on items sold..

BANNED

Very clever!

I did get hacked by a compeditor for 10 negs in a row on st meids I sold him!

Over 500 positive seller feedback and a few bad ones from a competitor will take your account down.....

Online retail is not for the faint of hart anymore

I love being labled a scamer - a thief - a con artest

I should make a video showing you guys how much I get in CHARGEBACKS from real scumbags who buy from me or get a flash or get a phone and then simply dispute it on their CC. As a vendor there is no way to win you simply have to eat it. I eat over 2k a month! Almost all is straight theft from me.

Of course I don't get to leave them feedback do I so I must be the scumbag in question...........

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

you can get paid for every one of your flashes or what ever virtual shiznits your selling on ebay or even not selling on ebay,if they go thru paypal you can still get paid for them all.

we figured out how after getting scammed for over 7k in a single day with the iphone tool,now we get paid whether they dispute or even if its a stolen cc,was well worth the time i spent on research and on the phone with paypals fraud dept,they wont tell you either. they dont want to pay out on it,but it can be done with every trans. with minimal effort and some filters set up correctly
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    you can get paid for every one of your flashes or what ever virtual shiznits your selling on ebay or even not selling on ebay,if they go thru paypal you can still get paid for them all.

we figured out how after getting scammed for over 7k in a single day with the iphone tool,now we get paid whether they dispute or even if its a stolen cc,was well worth the time i spent on research and on the phone with paypals fraud dept,they wont tell you either. they dont want to pay out on it,but it can be done with every trans. with minimal effort and some filters set up correctly

Very intrested

Paypal kills me - I have a 17% 90 day rolling reserve because of all the charge backs and I'm way over their 3% charge back limit but because of the volume they keep me. I will hit you up tomorrow

Thanks Rich

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

ok,but its not going to help you with the idiots filing the claims it will only get you paid for them instead of them taking the funds back, you will get to keep them.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast