Join Today

Site Sponsor

Thread: XT912 on Ntelos

Newb

Default XT912 on Ntelos

I flashed my Razr (XT912) to ntelos. I have talk and text working but no data. I got the nvitems from WR but they dont seem to be correct. I have tried editing them in QPST but the changes I make don't stick. any suggestions?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: XT912 on Ntelos

well you need the correct nv items,also you need first make sure the phone is set to nv only and not ruim,that will cause your settings to revert,after you do that restart the phone then flash it.and make sure the sim is out of the phone when you flash it.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

What I did was open the phone in cdma workshop.. set to nv only. restarted. took the sim card out. put in my mdn min and the sid and flashed the correct prl. Then i flashed the nv settings from white rabbit. Got talk and text this way. messed around a bit and could not get data. I opened the phone in qpst and saw that the username information that came from wr was incorrect.. (eg. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] instead of @android.ntelos.com and evdo.ntelos.com) So I changed all settings in qpst and wrote them to the phone... when i read the phone again it was back to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. But I did not take the sim card out again, so I will pull the sim again and try flashing.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

your going to have to change that via nv
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

oh ok. so i need to make my own nv items file and flash it... that should be fun lol

Newb

What am I missing? I changed the phone to nv only. i've flashed the prl, gotten it working on talk and text. changed the ppp settings to what it should be. loaded in the apns from an ntelos phone. set the phone to cdma and evdo... no data. I know this phone can be put on ntelos, and that wireless workshop will do it... but i either have to pay 50 dollars to load my account so I can do a 10 dollar flash or pay someone 50 to do it for me. I was trying to avoid all that.