Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Old Timer

Default When you post solutions on here

Please keep in mind when you are posting solutions on here that you are giving credit where credit is due.

For example if you are posting the LG 260 solution, and it belongs to Amoamare, give him credit for his work.

I want this forum to have a reputation of giving credit where credit is due. And not have members posting solutions as if they were their own.

If you don't know where the solution came from, note that in your post.

I want to personally thank every member on here for their contributions. We are adding an average of 8 members a day. That is simply awesome for being up less than a week.

Premium Member

Default Re: When you post solutions on here

Just the same, a lot of people learned and have done it so long they forget where they learned it. If you see someone posting a solution you know was made by someone else, don't blast. Help them give credit where it is due. I've poured over so much information in the past year or so that I've forgot who or whom I learned it from. I remember a lot of times over at m-f you would post some information you found somewhere else then get balled out, cussed out, and literally humiliated for not giving credit. Give the guy a chance.
    To simply seek is overrated. That's why you have search.

Old Timer

Default Re: When you post solutions on here

[quote author=meanngreen04 link=topic=195.msg413#msg413 date=1265178688]
    Just the same, a lot of people learned and have done it so long they forget where they learned it. If you see someone posting a solution you know was made by someone else, don't blast. Help them give credit where it is due. I've poured over so much information in the past year or so that I've forgot who or whom I learned it from. I remember a lot of times over at m-f you would post some information you found somewhere else then get balled out, cussed out, and literally humiliated for not giving credit. Give the guy a chance.
    [/quote]

Ditto on that man. This is a forum to help people not chew them out like we are some kind of teacher or something. I agree with you totally. I even have solutions in my head I didn't figure out on my own but learned on a forum.

Thanks for bringing that up. I will certainly keep that in mind and bring that up with the other admins when we do a revision of the forum rules.