Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: guides

Apprentice

Default guides

are we allowed to sell flashing guides that ive boughten and no longer need in here?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: guides

you are not allowed to sell someone else's work without express consent from the person that made it,otherwise you will get banned.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

every guide ive ever bought has been passed down and resold... How can you pinpoint who actually wrote the guide when the same guides are sold many places? I mean anyone could claim to writing it.. i was just wanting to help people like me out that have to learn from buying guides cause lack of support thats understandable i agree, my goal was to just get a lill of my money back and helping as well

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

well it is people that do that that make developers keep there secrets and cause the lack of support you speak of.this wireless biz used be full of people with integrity,but not anymore. when you buy a solution from the person that created it,do you think they would agree to sell it to you so you can in turn resell and undercut them for something you put 0 work into and have no right to sell?

i have a solution for most every phone on the market and every carrier because i have put the time into it and bought the required tools of the trade to help me accomplish it,but i do not sell because of trolls that do this,and the few times i do sell i am VERY selective to whom i sell,so really everyone suffers from what you are trying to do.
    so keep selling and passing around others peoples work and the fewer and fewer solutions will be sold to begin with.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

yes I know where your coming from and I agree,, its just the fact that I imagine the vast majority of all guides that are purchased by people like me are already being resold, unless its something really new...I would think if a developer didnt want there guides resold in the first place then obviously they wouldnt sell it ,but they do.. and how do people suffer from what im trying to do im trying to help simple people like me that spend months looking for help, with a solution?? Arent forums to help people?

What exactly are you looking at reselling?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast