Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newb

Default Re: How do I Flash to Local Provider, and can a doner phone still make and recieve ca

CDMA is CDMA it's all the same with a few variations in programming on the data side.

It sounds like you aren't experienced in this territory and would be better off paying some one to get the job done.

And stay away from those "guides" and "tutorials" you would be better off throwing money out the window.

Newb

Default Re: How do I Flash to Local Provider, and can a doner phone still make and recieve ca

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    You guys aren't even in the right forest much less on the right path..........

You can buy a 45.00 guide and that might get you into the the right forest but you still wont be on the right path........

You can do some more research, much of the information you need your only going to find in the members area but that also will only get you so far.....

You can buy a real guide, most start at about 200.00 and then you need the right software to flash it

You can pay someone to flash it for you (buy far the cheapest and easiest option of most guys not looking to make the investment of time and money to get into the flashing business)

Also your flashing the CDMA side of the device forget about the lte card!
    OK but neither device will work without the card in it. JetPack 4620L or the Razor Maxx

1- 4082 flashed to freedom pop 3G/4G have to use my Overdrive has the donar

1- 4082 Flashed to Verizon Prepaid 3G Data 8/MN I have the LG doner you recommend

how much would that cost me to do it via remote and or mail in?

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by elisa191 View Post
    You guys aren't even in the right forest much less on the right path..........

You can buy a 45.00 guide and that might get you into the the right forest but you still wont be on the right path........

You can do some more research, much of the information you need your only going to find in the members area but that also will only get you so far.....

You can buy a real guide, most start at about 200.00 and then you need the right software to flash it

You can pay someone to flash it for you (buy far the cheapest and easiest option of most guys not looking to make the investment of time and money to get into the flashing business)

Also your flashing the CDMA side of the device forget about the lte card!
    Still waiting for help and answers with all my questions I have sent emails to you on your web site and ebay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12