Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: LG Rumor Reflex AAA & HA passwords..

do not "bump" your posts to get them on top,it is against forum rules.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: LG Rumor Reflex AAA &amp; HA passwords..

Ok sorry. How does one get my post to the top without breaking rules? Or Do i just let this post die off and create a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by CKnight90 View Post
    Ok sorry. How does one get my post to the top without breaking rules? Or Do i just let this post die off and create a new one?
    The best way to keep your thread active is for it to be useful. Here your asking for help, which there is no problem with, but sometimes members are less helpful for the newb that has low post counts and only in the thread he started for help. Reasons some frown on it, is the 99% chance that after you get the help the newb member wil most likely take the help run off and never return to contribute.
    My stance on bumping is one bump per 5 days. This gives others a chance to view the posts and help if they can...

Now we've covered who the OC is, now are you sure that you have the correct SPC? Are you connecting to QPST first? Can you connect to CDMA WS OK and read/write the SPC?
    I've never had one in hand but those are the things I'd start with.

Newb

Yes I have the correct SPC. I also called boostmobile to make sure it was the correct spc. 128606. When I call for the Passwords in QPST it gives me a error with the passwords being 0x00. I've also looked at other sites to make sure I'm doing it right, and other people are have the same problem but no one replies to their post about the issue. I figured this site would be my best bet since xda developers site didn't help me at all. Could my LG Rumor reflex be locked somehow? CMDA WS lets me in without a doubt. It tells me SPC is correct. QXDM also lets me view the folder/files, besides one folder that has the O+\ on the folder. I'm sure other people have ran into this issue on this website but might not read my thread due to me being a newb status(like you said). Thanks for your replies so far Admin!!

Newb

Bump!
    (Day 5)
    please some one help!

Newb

in LG read of MIP HA and AAA and PPP/HDR passwords locked. To unlock it - need to send special command from terminal or use NPST with correct DLL to read it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast