Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Question HELP! Flashing CDMA iphone 4 to pageplus

I recently got a Iphone 4 Model # MD146LL/A which is CDMA I think (no sim). it was on the C-Spire Network.. I was told by both the previous owner and C-Spire (when I called) that it could be "flashed" to another network .. I'd like to go with pageplus (since the are the cheapest CDMA carrier I can find that has a data package) if possible but how do I go about doing this?

oh also! I'm currently running ios 7 Beta, since 6.1.3 was installed. I can downgrade to 6.1.3 if needed to do the tethered jailbreak. =P
    Last edited by Aslan Davis; 06-13-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Newb BABY NEWB

Re: HELP! Flashing CDMA iphone 4 to pageplus

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan Davis View Post
    I recently got a Iphone 4 Model # MD146LL/A which is CDMA I think (no sim). it was on the C-Spire Network.. I was told by both the previous owner and C-Spire (when I called) that it could be "flashed" to another network .. I'd like to go with pageplus (since the are the cheapest CDMA carrier I can find that has a data package) if possible but how do I go about doing this?

oh also! I'm currently running ios 7 Beta, since 6.1.3 was installed. I can downgrade to 6.1.3 if needed to do the tethered jailbreak. =P

i never tried it on a beta ios or know if it would work . i know it works fine on the current 6.1.3 and activated a few on pageplus. you can find a few places online that will activate it also for free if it doesn't need to be flashed i can do it also

the page plus corporate policy is that no dealers are to activate iphones on page plus service or risk losing there dealer agreement, page plus can also cut off a iphone if its found out to be activated if they wish, but i haven't heard of any getting cut off yet

Newb

Default HELP Flashing CDMA iphone 4 to pag

I just learned you are trying to make a movie about the Haitian revolution. We need this movie. Can we help with a kickstarter fundraiser? - кстати (немного не по теме) сегодня наткнулась на хороший сайт, который возвращает часть средств от покупок в интернете! Всем советую [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    http://epngo.bz/epn_index/130rx1